𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮

*A couple weeks later*

I woke up to my alarm clock going off, and my arm reached over and shut it off.

I sat up and I looked to my left, seeing Sebastian still sleeping peacefully.

I got up and I went to the bathroom, using the toilet, and brush my hair and teeth.

I walked to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I made myself a coffee before I fell asleep standing up.

I started cooking breakfast and I made bacon and eggs.

I was cooking the bacon when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me from behind.

I smiled "Hello, pumpkin."

He rubbed his cheek on my head.

"Buna dimineata iubire." He said.
("Good morning love.")

I smiled.

"I can't speak Romanian, Sebastian." I giggled.

"I said 'Good morning love,' I thought you'd know that by now." He chuckled tiredly into my ear.

I giggled again.

"I had an idea of what it was but I wasn't sure."

"Well, now you know."

He smelled the air.

"Mmm, breakfast smells good."

I smiled.

"I know, I'm fighting the urge to grab all the bacon and eat it." I giggled, causing him to laugh.

He gave me a kiss and then let go of me, going to the table, pulling out his phone.

When I was done cooking the bacon, I started cooking the eggs.

"How do you want your egg, Seb?"

"Over medium."

I smiled to myself, cooking his egg the way he wanted.

*A couple hours later*

I was just chilling on the couch, watching tv, and occasionally texting my friends, Sebastian walked into the living room, his long hair clung to his face and his waist wrapped in a towel after taking a shower.

"Get dressed, I'm taking you on a date." He had a little smirk on his face before walking back into the bathroom to get dressed.

"When?" I asked, kicking the blanket off of me.

"In four hours." His voice came from the bathroom.

"Where?" I asked, walking into our shared bedroom to grab some clothes to change into after the shower.

"It's a surprise." He said from the bathroom, he now had pants on, putting on a shirt.

I sighed, a smile forming on my face as I set the clothes down on the bed.

"I don't like surprises." I crossed my arms and leaned up against the door frame of the bathroom, he was drying his hair one more time.

"You'll like this surprise." He said, brushing his hair.

I raised my eyebrow, smirking "Why? Are you going to propose?"

He stopped in his tracks and went silent, but that silence spoke volumes.

After two whole minutes of silence, he said: "...No."

I giggled.

"Liar."

"If you tell me the truth, I'll wear the lingerie that you like." I said as I sauntered up to him seductively.

He clenched his jaw as he looked down at me.

He thought for a minute.

"No." His Adam's apple bobbed in his throat as he swallowed.

I scoffed, smirking "Liar."

"Fine," I sighed, walking away, "I guess that I'm not wearing the lingerie that you like."

He gently grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him.

"You promise to wear it if I tell the truth?" He asked in my ear.

"Yes." I said, truthfully.

"Fine, yes, how did you know?" He asked, his eyes filled with curiosity.

"Because you said that "I'll like this surprise" the surprise being that you're gonna propose."

"It was the subtle nuance in what you just said that gave it away." I smiled at him.

I went to my dresser and grabbed the lingerie, and I put it on the bed for me to put on before I get dressed.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise."

"Well, if I dress casual and we go to somewhere fancy I'm not having sex with you." I walked into the bathroom, grabbing a clean towel out of the drawer.

"We're not going anywhere totally fancy, just dress the way you wanna dress."

I smiled.

I looked at Sebastian and I said "Okay, I will put on the ugliest outfit I can find."

He smiled as he came up to me.

"You know what I meant."

I giggled and Seb kissed me.

"Come on, get ready." He smiled, excited about the date.

"Actually," I said seductively, my hands running up his chest so my arms could rest up on his shoulders, "We could just stay home, and" I giggled seductively, "Have some fun."

He smirked.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea."

"Good, just let me shower first." I smiled.

(774 words)