Part 6

Today it was all about me I just went jogging and you know just let them be because I know that they love each other. I'm just tired of them hiding it from me, and guess what I found out that he just was a voiding me the whole time so I just know start focusing on myself and in the whole day I just went jogging on the beach and you know what I just put my hair up until ponytails because I dyed my hair black and it really long so yeah. I'm tired of Rosie singing that she could just push me around, I went shopping today I bought a couple of new things and I got some beats because I started getting a new job and the job was offering $15 an hour and so we were just went shopping a lot of clothes like jogging outfits and camping outfits and a lot of things that I would really need during my day alone so yeah I went to kinding in the woods by myself and he asked me you know if I need a person to come With me and I said no. I just went out got some fruits and veggies for my tie the doctor said that I'm starting to get really frustrated and stressed out and so he said that I had to drink a bunch of smoothies a day. So sad when I got a pair of Beats and Owen jogging on the beach for a while and had a good day at least you know and ask him to watch her flirt with him all day and I didn't have to hide and I just love myself, I want to take more care of my body because my body is going to last a lot longer than I am so yeah I just thought that just going out jogging drinking a smoothie per day would get my stress down a lot so I just went drink a lot of smoothies today because I was behind when I watched the new movie in town it is called " home ". I also got a new Journal and I named it Sterling. Because my old best friend name is sterling so I really miss trailing she move to the UK. but anyway so I'm almost done with the but work out videos that I'm posting it is called working out with Lailac!...................................