Getting Adoted

Ilizas P.O.V
BEEP BEEP
Holy mother of baby seals da faq is dat noise, wait it's just my alarm clock damnit. "Ilizaaaaa" said ms.angie the caretaker.I brought my whiteboard with me so I could communicate.Ah shit I forgot to tell you I'm a mute , always have been. *yes ms.angie*(*means that she's writing) We have people who want to see you. I looked up to see two people, guys to be exact. One was really tall and had blue hair , while the other one was shorter with brown hair and a snapback. hmmmmmm gonna have to borrow that. "Hi sweety my names is jc what's yours.*Iliza* " well Iliza do you mind if I ask you some questions? *shoot* "well what your fav color,food,drink,and fav thing to do.
Iliza*: blue,black and grey
I*: anything edible
I*:Arizona tea, monsters and Gatorade
I*: I love to skate and listen to music
"We want her" okay let me go get the papers for you to sign. said ms.angie, go pack your stuff .with that I went upstairs and packed all my snapbacks, beanies and shoes into one bag while I but my clothes and stuff in another.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh shit I forgot to mention I'm full on gay I like girls , yup dats right dis bitch I lesbian and proud LGBT pride bitchezzzzzzz.

A/N I really want to know what you guys think so plz leave comments 😛