Pandyas sister

So hey guys I am back with a new drabble well this drabble is way more big so let's stop my bakwaas & start the story .

*****************************************************************************

So the story starts from Shiva's accident & he was not found by any fisherman but was found by Shivika who was entering in the NGO  as the NGO was at the middle of Somnath and Rajkot & the accident took place there & the patients were being treated there  . So she saw Shiva's body lying in the river . She quickly called some people from the NGO with a strecher & placed Shiva on the strecher with help of the people & took him inside . She quickly placed him on the bed & started treating his wounds . He needed blood & his blood group was AB+ but that kind of blood was not available . So after she did test of Shiva she found out that the blood group is matching her's as her blood group was also same .

She donated 2 packets of blood to him & after a while she started treating his fractures as he had a fracture on right hand's elbow , left hand's shoulder & right leg's knee . After ab hour or so Shiva started gaining consciousness & was muttering something 

Shiva: (very frail & low voice) Raavi raavi raavi 

Shivika quickly went to him & saw him & smiled she asked him how was he feeling & he said he is alright . Shivika asked his name , his address so that she can drop him to his house .

Shiva : Mera naam Shiva Darshan Pandya hai aur mai Somnath me rehata hu 

Listening this Shivika was shocked to the core & she hugged Shiva not so tightly making sure she doesn't hurt his fractures & started crying on his chest . & in wobbly voice she said 

Shivika:(wobbly voice & choking voice) sh......iva.......bha.....iya.........

Shiva was shocked & confused that who was she & crying in his embrace

Shiva: aap kon ho ? Maine nahi pehachana aapko.

Shivika was now only sniffling after 10 long years she was meeting her brother  .

Shivika: Shiva bhaiya aap apni choti ko kese bhul gaye ,wo choti jo aapke saath khelti thi wo choti jo aapki laadli thi mera naam Shivika hai Shivika Darshan Pandya.

Shiva was shocked yet happy that he found his sister & he remembers some memories with her as Shivika was the smallest in the house & was Shiva's favourite sister & was the only girl after 4 boys in the house . Everyone's laadli & most laadli of her baba . But after the death of Darshan Shivika was thrown out of the house by Suman after 13 days of Darshan's death as Suman thought that because of Shivika she lost her husband but Shivika was only 7 years old where would this girl go & live life 🥺🥺🥺.

So Shivika & Shiva started talking & asking each other how are they ,how are the family members etc . As obviously they both were meeting each other after 10 long years & were emotional and happy . Soon Shiva asked her to come to Pandya niwaas & meet everyone & Shivika obliged.

After 1hr they both were in front of pandya niwaas & Shiva was on wheelchair & Shivika was leading him to the house. Shivika ranged the door bell & Raavi opened the door & was happy to see Shiva alive in front of her soon she called everyone in aangan & everyone were happy to see Shiva but no one noticed Shivika . 

After chotu sa family moment everyone's eyes were now on the bubbly , chirpy , highted girl who was smiling seeing her family members . Yes everyone were looking at Shivika & Shivika was feeling like a celebrity 😂😂😂 as everyone were staring her . To avoid more awkwardness Shivika said 

Shivika : Jai Somnath sabko . Mai kon hu kaha se aai hu sab bataungi pehele mujhe mere baba ke darshan karne hai Shiva bhaiya  mandir kaha hai ? 

Shiva : haa sun wo dekh waha par Jaa dia laga waha aur baba se bhi mil le .

Shivika : ji bhaiya

After Shivika went in mandir everyone asked Shiva that who is she , Shiva said who is she & how she saved him as expected all 3 brothers & Suman were shocked to know that she was the smallest daughter of the house & their smallest sister &  the 3 daughter-in-laws were also shocked.

As Shivika was done lightning the dia & praying she came back in the aangan & saw everyone who were in tears of happiness as everyone were happy seeing her . Everyone hugged her but Suman didn't even looked at her . Shiva introduced everyone to her . Soon Shivika went near her mother & kept her head in her lap & started crying terribly 🥺🥺😭😭 . Everyone were tensed but Suman didn't react . 

Shiva: kya hua choti tu ro kyu Rahi hai ? 🥺🥺🥺

Shivika composed herself & said 

Shivika: Bhai aapko to pata hi hai ki baba ke jaane ke baad mujhe is Ghar se nikala Gaya tha . Aur tab mai sirf 7 saal ki thi pan aap sabko to pata hi hai ki jo log ek newborn baby ka rape karne se pehle nahi sochte to wo mera rape karne se pehle kyu sochenge. 

After saying this she broke down completely & she was breathing heavily & started choking . Raavi immediately went to her & hugged her & started rubbing her back & spoke calming words in her ears .

Shivika: un.......ho...ne........mu.......jhe..........ya........ha...........ya......ha.........Chu............aa........bha..........bhi. Me...........ra.........ra....pe.........kar.........ke......ras..........te........par..........mu.........jhe................Fe..........k......di......a..........pa......n.........bar..........kha......di...di......aur......ayu...............sh...........bha.......iya......ne........mu...........jhe...........bacha...........ya..........Jin.......ke......saa.......th..........mai........abhi.........NGO.......cha........lati.......hu..........5..........saal...........lage........mu....jhe........iss.......tra..........uma........se..........nikal...........ne.........ke........liye.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Each & every person standing over there started crying a lot they hugged Shivika but Shiva couldn't do it & all shared a emotional moment after sometime they composed themselves.

Shivika: Maa tu hi thi na jisne mujhe iss Ghar se pheka tha jab mai 7saal ki thi ab dekha tune anjaam kya hua mere saath.

Suman:(guilty) sorry meri bachhi maaf karde mujhe sorry 

Suman pulled her towards herself & kissed her forehead & Shivika hugged her back & cried with her . Everyone were emotional seeing the mother-daughter duo & they all shared a group hug & yaadon ki baaraat moment 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Later on Shivika said ki 

Shivika: maa maaf Kia tujhe pan mujhe tere haath ke besan ke laddoo khane hai banayegi 😗😗😗😗😗

Suman & everyone chuckled at her cute antics &  Suman nodded her head in 'yes' motion & caressed her cheeks . Everyone were happy as they all saw their son  alive & found the daughter of the house 😊😊.

After few weeks Shiva's physiotherapy was started & Shivika was living with the Pandyas & ya she was the physiotherapist of Shiva cause she wanted to become doctor 😊😊

After 2 months he was standing on his legs & was able to walk on his own & only because of Shivika . 

*****************************************************************************

So guys pls do tell me how was the update & pls do vote & comment & ya till then tata bye bye 😁😁😁😁😁😁❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love~~

Raavi (ya I have 2 names one 'Sachi' & other 'Raavi' sab log mujhe Raavi hi kehate hai)😁😁