Shivika helps Shivi

So hey guys I am back with a new drabble idea so let's start

******************************************************************

Shivika was a gynecologist ,she had lost her husband in a car accident and she is a widow now & she was living with the Pandyas. So after 2  months of her husband's death she found out that she was pregnant. When she broke the news to the family everyone were happy & the most happiest person was Shiva. He was so happy that someone is going to come & call him "maama" . He lifted Shivika in his arms & twirled her happily.  

When Shivika went in hospital & was getting her 1st ultrasound Raavi was with her & they discovered that Shivika was gonna be mother of two . They both came out & broke the news to Shiva who accompanied them to the hospital. He was way more happy . After telling the family all were happy. So after 9 months Shivika was in labour crying and pushing . After 7hrs of pushing she gave birth to a baby girl and a baby boy. After seeing them she was happily crying 🥺🥺🥺 . She was shifted to the general ward with her babies . The 1st 2 people to meet her were Shivi . They both lifted the babies and kissed their foreheads & baby boy was in his Raavi maami's hands & baby girl was in her  Shiva maamu's hands & as usual Shivi were bickering over the babies that who will be in whose team & Shivika was laughing seeing her Bhai bhabhi . After sometime everyone met the babies and went home except for shivi as they stayed with Shivika at night . So after 2 -3 days Shivika was discharged from the hospital & was brought home by Shiva & Raavi . Next day there was a naming ceremony so everyone were preparing for the puja & ceremony in house . 

So the babies names were decided by their mummy and the name of baby boy was Kiyan & baby girl was Kiara . Everyone loved the names . So after 6 months Shivika rejoined her hospital & started working. So like this 5yrs passed beautifully & Pandya niwaas was a fish market every morning for every mother except Raavi cause from 5yrs Shivi were trying their best to become parents but Raavi's body was not healthy enough to carry a baby in her womb 1time she even got pregnant but suffered a miscarriage . After that they kept trying but they were not getting any fruit of their trying & so they decided to meet a doctor. 

(A/N ab maine pehle hi bataya tha ki Shivika gynecologist hai so Shivi ki gynecologist bhi Shivika hi hai 😁😁) 

So when they went to the hospital & were talking to Shivika. She suggested 2 options to them 1) adoption 2) surrogacy. So shivi decided for surrogacy & they informed the family about it & everyone agreed to it but the question was who will be the surrogate mother? But as they all know that surrogate mother should be the one who had already gone through pregnancy & delivered a baby. So while they were thinking Shivika thought why not she herself go & do it so she suggested that they don't need to find any surrogate mother as she will help them. Firstly Shiva denied saying "ki nahi shivu pls nahi tu kyu karegi ye sab" Shivika replied "bhai ab aap hi batao mujhe aapko "papa" word sunana hai na ?" Shiva nodded his head saying "haa lekin" Shivika said "to phir shubh kaam mai deri kaisi , aur waise bhi agar mai surrogate bani to aapke saamne hi rahungi aur aap mera khayaal rakh sakte ho aur mere 2 shaitaan bhi to hai apni mumma ka khayaal rakhenge" with this they all agreed & started with the procedure. Soon enough they all got the news that Shivika is pregnant. Everyone were elated & celebrated with joy . Everyone handled Shivika's mood swings, tantrums, cravings patiently & most of the time Raavi was always there with her . During 1st ultrasound Shivika was happy hearing the heart beat of the baby & Raavi was sitting beside her holding her hand and Shiva was looking at the screen with moist eyes. The baby was healthy and mother was also healthy. After 9 months Shivika was in labour pain & Raavi was the one who was allowed inside as she was the mother of the baby. Raavi was in tears seeing her nanad more than nanad her sister in pain . After hrs of pushing & crying Shivika delivered a baby girl. Soon after sometime she was shifted to the general ward and newly became parents were happy to see their new born , now there was someone who will call Shiva "papa" & as we all know every daughter is her daddy's princess Shiva's baby girl was also his princess & he would always be the one who will take care of every demand of his princess. After few days Shivika was discharged & was brought home. Suman did the aarti of new born baby & the newly become parents. 

So they all were deciding name for the new born while Shivika was feeding the baby in her room . After sometime she called Raavi & said " Bhabhi mere pass bhi ek naam hai , aap kaho to mai bolu ." Raavi said " Haa meri jaan chal bahar chal phir batana sabko" . Raavi took the baby girl in her arms and Shivika went with her . After everyone were seated Shivika announced the name of the baby as "Aarohi" everyone decided to keep the baby's name Aarohi . With this they all lived happily ever after.

##############################################################

Guys batana part kaisa laga aur haa agar koi ideas ho to pls share karna , tabtak ke liye byeeeeeee ❤️❤️

Love~~

Raavi 😘😘