Wound /shadowpeach/

Mac:Stop moving!!
Swk:Make me!!
Mac:Ugh!You're so annoying!!
Swk:well you are too!
Mac:Just shut up.

Macaque had laid Monkie king down a few moments ago and started tending to his wounds.

Sun wukong had gotten into a fight earlier that he really shouldn't have but still did and majorly regretted it.He had got cut,brusied,and even scratched.He still won though and that's all that mattered to Sun wukong but when he arrived back to flower fruit mountain he collapsed.

Macaque soon found him lying down in the sand and noticed he was hurt and picked him up which woke up The injured Monkey.

Macaque struggled to carry Sun wukong as he kept saying "I'm fine" and "I can walk prefectly fine" and squirming around.

And now they were here.Macaque tending to Monkie kings wounds.

Mac:I need you to hold still,this might burn a bit.
Swk:Pft-I've Litteraly been stabbed before!! how bad can it be?

Horrible.Absolutely horrible.

Sun wukong felt every drop of the alcohol fall into his cuts.

Swk:MHMM!!*Macaque had placed a hand over Sun wukong's mouth to stop him from screaming*
Mac:Calm down.It's your fault!
Swk:Hmm!!!Amm!!
Mac:I can't hear you~
Swk:Ghmm..*Shifts his arm*
Mac:Stop moving your arm!!

Macaque held down The Monkeys arm moving his hand from sun Wukong's mouth  and didn't realize he hurt him making him yelp and....

Swk:Ah!mhh~
Mac:Huh?!*He blushed*
Swk: ...*He froze and went red*
Mac:what was that noise?!
Swk:I don't know!You grabbed my arm and that hurt!!
Mac:I didn't know you got turned on by that.My bad.
Swk:YOU IDIOT!!IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!! I SWEAR!!YOU HURT ME AND THAT WAS MY BODYS REACTION!!*He turned an even brighter red*
Mac:Kinky.
Swk:Screw you.
Mac:Anytime~
Swk:ughh..

Macaque continued to clean up the Monkie king.Swk was still embarrassed by what he had done.Monkie king had later turned his head to face Macaque as he started to finish aiding him.

Macaque finished putting alcohol in Sun wukongs wounds and looked up and saw The Monkie king staring at him and they made eye contact for a few moments.

Macaque slowly started to lean closer to The Monkie king but quickly snapped out of it and went to put away the stuff he used to clean the wounds and grabbed some bandages.

He came back with the bandages and put them on Sun wukong as he continues to stare at Macaque.

Mac:What?
Swk:Huh?
Mac:What is your problem?
Swk:What are you talking about?
Mac:you look like a deer in headlights staring at me like that.*He blushed*
Swk:Well than you must be a beautiful truck~
Mac:what did you say?
Swk:I- I said I must be out of luck!
Mac:Sure....anyways I'm finished,You've really got to stop being to a reckless and fighting Random demons and people you find.
Swk:Yeah yeah*He said in a rude tone*
Mac:Don't give me that attitude.
Swk:And what are you gonna do about it?Huh?
Mac:I dunno,just shut up.
Swk:No~
Mac:Shut u-
Swk:Blah blah blah.
Mac:You're so Ann-
Swk:Blah blah blah.

Macaque grabbed Swk's face and pressed his fingers into The other monkeys cheeks and held him close to his face.

Mac:I said shut up.
Swk: ...*Turning red*
Mac:Oh,are you embarrassed now~?
Swk:N-No...
Mac:Your face says other wise~
Swk:Hmm.
Mac:C'mon don't be a baby~
Swk: ...
Mac:Hah,nothing?
Swk:I hate you!
Mac:I know you love me~
Swk: ...Yeah I do.
Mac:Wait what?
Swk:I love you mangos~
Mac:*Turned bright red* I...
Swk:Aw,cats got your tongue?
Mac:Um...
Swk:Pfft-HAHAHHAAHAH YOU'RE LOST FOR WORDS-
mac:STOP LAUGHING!!!*He became embarrassed*
Swk:NO-AHAHA-Y-YOU-PFTT AHAHAHA!!
Mac:I hope you still realize I've got the upper hand right now*He squeezed The Monkie kings face*

That instantly shut the laughing monkey up.

Mac:Aw how the tables have turned,again.
Swk:Can you just let me go you're hurting my neck.
Mac:I don't know can I?
Swk:Ughhh!!Please?
Mac:Fine.*He let Monkie king go*
Swk:Thanks.
Mac:So,How do you feel?
Swk:Well I feel like I was put in a blender that left cuts all over me.
Mac:OoO how lucky.*He said sarcastically*
Swk:Haha.So funny*He also said sarcastically*But can you get me some water?
Mac:mhm,sure.

Macaque got up and went to get some water for Monkie king and brought it back to him.As soon as Macaque placed it in His hand He started to chug the water.Macaque amazed by how fast he drank it ask him if he was really thirsty.He was Very thirsty.

After he finished Macaque put his dish away and came back and sat next to the injured monkey next to him.Macaque couldn't help but stare every few moments at Sun wukong and noticed his slowly start to drift off.

Mac:You're so stupid.

Macaque picked Sun wukong up gently as to not hurt him and brought him to his bed.

Swk shifted his body closer to Macaque as he carried him placing his head on macaques shoulder.Macaque grew red as he continued to bring him to his bed.
Soon he placed him down in his bed and Swk curled up.Macaque noticed this and grabbbed a blanket and placed it over him and swk loosened up a bit.

Macaque slowly bent down and placed a kiss on Monkie kings forehead turning red once he realized He woke up.

Swk:M..macaque?
Mac:I-I UM...*He was bright pink*
Swk:Stop yelling!!But,thank you..
Mac:Oh yeah.No problem.
Swk:Come here though.
Mac:Huh?
Swk:Just come closer.
Mac:Um, ok?

Mac got close to Swk and Swk also placed a kiss on macaques forehead.Both of them turned Red and Swk turned over and fell back asleep.

SHE SAID PASS THE W—D B——H I DON'T LIKE TO PASS THE GAS.BLOWING BUBBLES BLOWING ZAZA-

Thanks for reading have a good day/night bye!!!