Chapter 1⃣

Meet Cassandra Wilkins. She's a 16 going on 17 year old sweet innocent girl from Chicago. Low end to be exact. She's mixed with black , little white , cherokee indian and mexican. All that meaning she has nice beautiful hair. She's an only girl with 2 brothers by her side. She makes decent grades and teacher's pet to most of her teachers. Cassandra is considered as a loner, only having 2 peers by her side; her bestfriends Wanda Brooks and Demarcus Mayfield. Wanda, whom she's known since 4th grade, is a cheerleader who is kinda always busy but she still tries to make time for her bestfriend. Demarcus on the other hand, opens his schedule for her anytime, since it's the fact he has a lowkey crush on her. he wants to tell her but he don't know how she'll react to know her bestfriend since 1st grade has a crush on her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*first let me hop out the mf porshe,
ion want er if that ass don't sit like a horse,
i been ballin-* Cassandra slowly grabs her phone to press snooze on the screen. she laid back down to try to get 5 more minutes in when her mama busts in her room calling her name trying to wake her up
"Cassie, get up baby so you won't be late for school." her mama said while opening the the blinds, letting the fresh sun hitting in. Cassi pulled the cover over her head begging for 5 more minutes. Her mother sat there for a second, then finally gave in.
"Alright, i'll be back in 4mins. i'm ganna go wake you brothers up"
"okay okay" Cassandra said shooing her mother off. right when she closed her eyes, her bestfriend Wanda texted her. She brushed the text off since she only had 3 minutes pf sleep left and every minute and second counts. Her phone started going off with text messages, so she just said fuck sleep and time to get ready. As she was getting ready, she forgot she had messages. Two from Wanda and 1 from Demarcus.
Bestfriend👭🎀🔐💅👊💯: WAKE UP BIIIITCHHHH. Ready for the first day back from fall break?
Bestfriend👭🎀🔐💅👊💯: Wait, how are you getting there? Bus? You riding with me or walking? Hurry and respond.
Me: Yeah, you can pick me up. i'm almost ready, just gotta find my books and bookbag and do my hair. but you can come on now.
Bestfriend👭🎀🔐💅👊💯: Aight Bet.
Once she fpund the rest of her things, she went to the bathroom to do her hair but she didn't feel like fooling with it now, so she just wet it and wore it in a natural curly state bun. Her phone started buzzing again so she checked it.
Demarcus👫👊💯: Good morning bestfriend 😘
Demarcus👫👊💯: Hey if you riding with Wanda, you mind asking her if she can pick me up ? please and thanks 😁
Me: sure, but no bets on it.
she placed her phone on the counter and grabbed a plate of pancakes, eggs, potatoes and sauages and put them in a container to take to school with her.
*honk honk honk*
"there goes my ride. see yall later" Cassi said as she gave her goodbyes to everyone.
"Hey biitch" Wanda said as Cassi hopped in the car.
"Wassup hoe, Demarcus wants a ride, and what we waiting on?"
"Yo fine ass brothers to come out the house" Wanda said bussing out laughing.
"Now you know my brothers go to Urban prep, an All boys school. duhh stupi-"
Wanda cut her off by blasting her favorite song My Way - Fetty Wap.
"Baby won't you come my wayyyy. got something i want to sayyyyyy.
can not get you off my brainnnnnn
but first off i'ma start by saying this
ay
all head shots if you think you can take my bitch
ay
and i'm too turnt when i shoot straight i won't miss
ay
baby won't you come my wayyyy
ohhhhhhhhhh
Baby girl you can stay the night til the mornin
all this ice on my arms
what you like what you want
and i might put you on
bitch it's mines can't you see
and i rock 17
all these knots in my jeans
me and zoo turning up
got yo boo in the cut
and she sue cause it's looking like the roof going up
ay
counting all this bread
i don't talk to feds
try and take my bitch
you gone take two to the head
cause baby you the baddest
all this money i'ma cash it
and i'm swerving all in traffic
while i'm trapping out the mansion
and i'm moving through the tri-state
do two hunnad on the high way
and i'm swerving in my i8
Baby you should come my way
After the song was over, they were pulling up at demarcus house who was sitting on the porch like a lost puppy .
"Get in mf" Wanda and Cassi yelled at the same time
"Yall ass always turnt in the morning. do yall ever get tired?" Demarcus said a little irritated
"Boy we Kevin Gates daughters , We DGT" Wanda said and Cassi just laughing away.
"What's wrong bestfriend?" Cassi said. She always wanted to make sure her people was straight.
"Nothing. i don't wanna talk about it. Can we just get to school before we be late on our first day back?"
Cassi knew what it was all along. His girlfriend Faith Brooks.