First Time for Everything~💜💞

A/N: Heyo! Back with a new chapter and for sinners this is smutty smut! I will be using my Oc Spice and my lovely gf's oc Moon Skull and the ship children we made for the two. So in other words Moon Skull and small mention of Artic belongs to Cross_Lunar so check my love out <3. Anyways I'm writing this smut late at night so hope you all enjoy this. Let's begin!!! >:3
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was a quiet day in the household of four which seemed abit unusual to say the least but the reason why was because Moon Skull had taken his children Star Season and Pip to a friend's house were they would be watched and that meant him and his lovely husband Spice would have the house to themselves till morning.

You see Moon Skull had something special in mind,and that was asking his husband if they could possibly do certain activities they never did and they seemed to never really care for that in the relationship only each other's love and comfort were in their hearts. However Moon Skull was slightly nervous about asking Spice this as he thought he would be ruining his innocence he seemed to have for his whole life.

The thing that broke him out of his trance was the front door opening and he looked over to see yellowish black messy but curly hair. Spice smiled as he waved to his husband as he shut the door behind him and took off his shoes near the door.

"Welcome home Spice how was the center?" Moon Skull asked as he pulled Spice close and placed a kiss on his head causing the small male to purr as he smiled at the affection he was given. It soothed his mind as he felt at ease when being held.

"Just abit tiring that's all but overall it was fine" Spice said while nuzzling into Moon Skull's chest purring abit more. Moon Skull of course chuckled at this adorable thing Spice was doing even if they have been married for awhile it still brought butterflies to his stomach.

It took Spice a moment to realize he didn't hear his children which made him look up at Moon Skull with a brow raised. It took a second before the taller male realized what his face meant.

"Oh the kids are with Artic don't worry they are fine. I just wanted us to have the house to ourselves for a certain reason" Moon said with a slight blush on his face and this of course made Spice more confused as he tried to read his husband's face in case he was missing something important.

"Just what is this certain reason Moon? I'd like to know" he asked while tilting his head while setting his hand on his own hip. Moon Skull was silent as blush spreaded across his cheeks and he rubbed the back of his neck his mind flooding with questions.

Should he tell Spice what was on his mind? Would Spice get mad at him for asking for it? What if Spice agreed but later he would change his mind?! So many questions ran through his mind that he didn't notice that Spice had placed both of his hands on his cheeks as he seemed worried for his silence. Moon gently cupped both of Spice's hands into his own as he looked into his lavender eyes and he took a breath before he began to talk.

"Spice we've been together for awhile and I wanted to know if you'd like to you know... do it well if you're comfortable with it of course" Moon said as he sounded nervous yet certain on what he was saying at that moment. Spice blushed darkly as he didn't know this was on his lover's mind today of course he thought about it but he was always scared to ask him.

"Moon... I'll always be comfortable with things especially when it's with you" Spice said as he smiled sweetly at Moon Skull and it caused the male to blush at his response though he wasn't upset or even bothered by his answer. Moon Skull placed his hand on Spice's cheek as he pulled him for a kiss and of course Spice closed the small gap between them.