4).

Today was already the best morning of the year so far. He woke up without fireworks in his room or ten running away alarm clocks, it was just a peaceful morning today. It was refreshing. He grabbed his toiletries and ran his hand through his hair before walking to the shared bathroom. There was already water running, who was up this early? He thought he was the only one because he could avoid bullies when he showered at six thirty. Draco took off his clothes and got under the hot water, feeling his body totally relax. "O-oh god." He rubs the water out of his face and frowns at the stutter. Who was that? "Oh my god... just like that- fuck." His eyes go wide at the moans that come from the other stall. He has to shower quickly before whoever that is finishes what he's doing and knows someone heard him. That'd be too awkward. "A-ah yes- yes more!" Followed by a high, soft whine. Draco's heartrate picks up against his will, while he can feel his dick twitch. No, no no! He washes his hair and shaves before washing his body and turning off the water. "Fuck yes- more. D-Don't tease me please- ohh!" There's two of them? It can't be... he would've heard other moans too right?? He casts a drying charm and gets dressed quickly before fleeing the bathroom and running to his dorm. Who the fuck was that? And why did it turn him on so much? He looks down at his cock and groans. "Go away." It only twitches in response. Of course... he runs his thumb over the head and shivers at the sensitivity of it. He hadn't touched it in months. "Okay... just a quick one before breakfast..." He promises himself while stroking his thick shaft. There was no denying the obvious, Draco Malfoy had a huge, gorgeous dick. He always heard Theo and Blaise talk about it with Pansy. They all loved it, and were very jealous. Not to be cocky, but he really had a pretty dick. "F-fuck." He bucks up into his fist and moans with his head lulled back. "Oh gosh." He mumbles, before spitting on his tip and speeding up his movements. "There-Right there!" He gasps and bucks up more, lip pulled between his teeth and face scrunched up. "C-close, oh fuck so close. Don't stop. Don't stop." Who was he talking to? Himself? He honestly didn't know. His mind was far away in his fantasies while his hand teased him. Edging him closer and closer to his sweet release but never letting him Cum. "P-fuck." He pants as his mind flashes images in front of his eyes. "I need to- need to Cum in your mouth- oh my!" Draco's hand speeds up more and more, chasing his climax. "M-muffliato!" He quickly casts a wandless silencing charm before screaming out one of the names he never thought he'd scream during his orgasm. "Fuck Potter- Oh, Yes... Yes!" He slows down his hand while the sticky liquid dries up on his bare thighs and unbuttoned blouse. "Fuck..." He whispers after catching his breath. He casts a cleaning charm and stays on his bed for a while. Coming back down from his highest of highs. He couldn't remember it ever feeling this good before. Was it because he hadn't touched himself since the dark lord came to live at the manor? Or was it because of the guy in the shower? Who was that anyway. "Why the fuck did I scream Potter's name?" He mumbles while sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"No, Hermione I'm hungry." Draco ran into the golden trio the moment he opened his door. He would've clicked his mask in place if he wasn't so stunned. Seeing the boy he was fantasizing about for the first time, right after the best orgasm he'd had so far, wasn't an easy situation. The fact that he actually, quite literally bumped into him only added to the tiny, fast blush that spread over his cheeks. He wasn't the only one tho, because when he stepped back he saw that none other than Harry Potter, had a blush on his cheeks as well. "What the fuck?" That was all he needed for his mask to come back. "Morning to you too." He said, leaving out one of his so many nicknames he had come up with over the years, for the ginger guy. "Good morning Draco." "What are you doing here?" He adds to his girlfriends greeting. "Headmistress McGonagall had me change dorms. I sleep here now." He calmly says. Harry, too stunned to speak, just nods. "I know you didn't ask for this, but we'll keep you informed about your wards and stuff we hear about." Hermione says. "Thank You, Granger." She nods and looks at Ron with a raised eyebrow. "Well I have to go to class." Draco says. "Aren't you going to breakfast?" It's the first thing Harry has said during this seven minute awkward encounter. Hermione scans Draco's body and frowns. "I'm not hungry." She looks at Ron and smiles as he scoffs. "You're always hungry." He shrugs at her remark. "He should eat more, before nobody can see him walking anymore." Harry's eyes go wide as he stares at his best friend in disbelief. "It's true. You've lost weight. Not that I noticed at first, your cocky face just turned even sharper. I bet you could cut through parchment with that jawline." "Ron!" Hermione exclaims in disbelief while Harry just stands there in shock. "It's all good, thank you for the compliment Weasley. I myself am quite fond of my jawline as well." He was lucky to have the gift of 'quick comebacks' because he had indeed lost a lot of weight. He still looked okay, but he needed more food soon. If only his stupid stomach would let him eat. Whenever he ate, he was in pain. If he didn't eat, he was in pain but that pain wasn't as bad. He could live with it, ignore it even. When he ate... it was a physical hell. Ron splutters as he turns red in anger. "That- but that's not what I meant!" Harry chuckles while Hermione smirks. "Good one." She says. He smiles at her before realizing that he is actually smiling at her and casts his eyes down. "Well I guess I'll make up for missing breakfast during dinner." "You know breakfast is the most important meal of your day right?" Ron says, trying to be clever. "That means you won't have lunch either..." Harry softly states. Draco looks down at him as he's a full head smaller. He blushes when he realizes he said that out loud and blinks a few times while Draco smirks at him. "So smart, aren't we Potter?" He bites his lip and shivers. "Y-uh hmh... it's none of our business, you're right. Let's go guys." And so they left. "Were you seriously going to say yes to that?!" Ron asks. "Did you see that smirk?! The power that man has... gosh!" Harry whines silently. Draco chuckles and shakes his head. This will be fun.