Chapter 3 - Keeper of Hogwarts

________

______

3'rd pov

The screen change to the ocean storming, with a small grass area with a tall narrowed house. Inside the house Petunia and Vernon is seen sleeping in a double bed on the top floor, while Dudley is sleeping on a sofa on the other floor. With Harry right beside him on the actual floor.

Harry is seen writing happy birthday on the floor with all the dust the floor consist. And drawing a cake around it with candles.

The mood changed to sober and sad.

Harry look over at Dudley's wrist where a watch is seen, with the time on. The watch bib indicating midnight.

Harry: make a wish, Harry

Harry blow out the dust candles.

There's a Big Bang heard at the door, which wake Dudley. Another bang is heard and another again when Petunia and Vernon descend from the stairs, as Harry hide behind a wall behind Dudley. Vernon had a gun in his hand, with Petunia hanging onto him for dear life (A/n: like you have a life😂)

Monica: why does he have a gun?

Helen: yeah and in front of children

Wendell and Christopher is trying to calm they're wife's down.

Barty: what's a gun?

Rabastan: since your all so scared of it

Lily: it's a muggle weapon that can harm or kill you, a little like a wand

The Slytherins is seen shocked, that the muggles has such resources.

Vernon: who's there?

The door falls down, and in steps a big man with black hair and a big beard. The Dursley's all scream.

James and Sirius: Hagrid!

Lily: you really are gonna do that every time?

Sirius: yes

James: of course lily-flower

Hagrid: sorry about that

Rabastan: that was bloody awesome!

Hagrid pick the door up and puts back on.

Vernon: I demand you leave at once, sir! You are breaking and entering!

Hagrid walks in front of Vernon and Petunia, while Vernon points the gun at Hagrid.

Hagrid: dry up, Dursley, you great prune

Hagrid bends the gun so it shoots up in the roof.

Hagrid walks over in front of Dudley.