Only Chapter

Notes:
Before starting, I will like to say: English isn't my first language, if I got something wrong please tell me so I can correct it (especially about the tags, I don't know if I put them right), I try to make something emotional but I don't think I did it right, but still, hope you enjoy my work. <3

Mondstadt was quiet and calm, everyone was sleeping in their house without any worries, and there, in the middle of the forest, where the light moon can't see more than trees, two persons were having their little meeting, they used to be friends but now their relationship was nothing more than strangers. Sometimes trying to correct their mistakes, but even a sorry can't erase the words they had said, the emotions were still present, even after years. Everything changed, but the resentment was deeply attached to their hearts, the sadness took place in their souls, and can't let it go so easily.

"I don't have the time to deal with you, speak already or let me go" How awful was for him to speak with rudest words to the other. Not being honest was about to make him regret all his treat towards the person he adore.

"Oh, sorry for being a discomfort to you, but Master Diluc, you should know I'm not the one to blame here, it was your idea, hum? if you don't want to sacrifice your precious time with me, then you can go away anytime" Since Kaeya was a kid, he learned how to hide the stuff that can and was going to hurt him, but he never expected to do that for no cry after hearing that type of shit coming from someone significant to his life.

The silence was loud, they don't want to make a move, they know it can be worse than already is. Deep in their hearts, they feel the urge to speak all the things that caused pain in their lives, is torture and they can't get rid of it.

The sound of shaking breath was noticed by both, but there was no one else more than them.

"Why are you... Why are you crying?" Diluc didn't mean to ask, the words escape from his mouth, he doesn't want to be worried about that brat, but why, why he was feeling his heart breaking into million pieces at the moment he saw the tears falling from Kaeya's face, he also didn't mean to dry his tears away and hug him. Only Gods know what happened to him because he started crying, he couldn't handle those feelings, when was the last time they would hug each other and let the tears fall without guilt?

It was something that both missed because they have never forgiven each other. They never talk about acting as nothing happened and being friends, they didn't and still do so, maybe they could start again and bettering their bond.

Diluc tightened his arms around Kaeya, he didn't want to let him go, all in his mind wanted to keep the man there, under his arms, and hide him from everyone. No one knows Kaeya how he does, but he knows anyone can treat him better.

And Kaeya, well, he's happy if Diluc at least wants to talk with him without trying to get rid of his presence. If they can spend time together, then he has no complaints.

Was just the wind who presence the scene, and was meant to be like that for eternity.

"Oh, how cute, looks like the little kids gonna be friends again. This time I expected is not ruined." A tiny elf float in the night, with course to the city. Even a God can get bored occasionally.