Chapter four

<𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐛𝐞>

The minute i saw that look in his eyes i knew i had to get away from him.

He looked at me like.. He looked at me with no pure intentions at all.

"Mr Astor, this is unappropriate. Please get out, you're in my space and i don't feel comfortable." i tell him.

He takes closer steps towards me, and i take further steps away from him, until my back hits the freaking wall and i realize i have nowhere else to escape to now; he trapped me.

"Mr Astor-" i try again.

He's right in front of me, so close to me that i can feel his breath on my skin and my heart is going to drop to the floor if he doesn't back away right about now.

I feel like i might have a panic attak. I'm terrified.

His hands raises, as he brings it to my neck; wrapping his fingers around my neck. He's not choking me, he's just holding me in chokehold.

I want him away from me.

"I think i made a mistake Phoebe."

I frown in confusion. What mistake? The only mistake here is this.

Should i kick him in the balls?

"I should have made you my mistress instead of making you marry my son. You're too sweet for him."

I grab his wrist so tightly, anger filled in me "Back away Mr Astor, or i might just have to back you away myself." i whispere.

He smirks.

"Get. Away. From. Me." i tell him again.

I'm trying to scare him off, i'm trying to let him know that i can fight him which is absolutely wrong. I have no skills on fighting and i'd lose consciousness if he slaps me. But the more stronger you act the more stronger you get. That's what i live on.

I wish my technique worked. It didn't.

Instead of scaring Ryle away, i felt like i triggered him in instead. Its like he liked the way i spoke to him.

He pulls me away from the wall, by my neck. And pushes me on the bed, still by my neck.

He's trying to get on top of me but i'm using all my strength to push him away with my hands. He's too strong for me to fight.

I wish i knew any fighting skills.

He slapped me across the face, which took me by surprise. He took advantage of that chance and got on top of me, his hand going straight to between my legs.

My heart fell to my stomach, then it stopped beating. Tears steamed down my face, tears like a waterfall getting out of my eyes.

I didn't know what to do. I stilled.

He's touching me. Touching me in a place i even was afraid to touch. How could he?

I'm married to his son. I'm his sons wife.

I'm his fucking daughter in law. How could he?

I have to stop him. I have to make him stop.

So i screamed. I screamed for help but it didn't get too long, his hand was immediately on my mouth; muffling the sound.

And my chances to surviving from him escaped from my hands.

I tried, i tried to push him away but i was too weak. All of this is happening because i'm too weak.

He's still touching me between my legs, then by some miracle the door burst open. My eyes turned to look at whos at the door and it was Alexander. Watching us with widened eyes.