We Handle Our Problems in the Ring

warning: smut

You were exhausted, he was exhausted.

You were stressed, he was stressed.

You were angry, and so was he.

You were both in a rather sour mood tonight. Being on management for AEW stressed both of you out, and that would put either of you in a mood sometimes. The one in the mood tonight just so happened to be Cody. And every so often, these moods led to fights between the two of you. Just like it had tonight, since practically the beginning of the show as well. He was pissed at you for accidentally messing up paper work for a huge new brand deal for the company. The two of you had bickered about it back and forth all night long since he had found out. But now that the show was over, and it was practically just the two of you left in the arena, he was really staring to argue about it. The two of you walked out to the now empty arena as he needed to retrieve some paperwork from the commentary table. You followed behind him, still trying to defend yourself.

"Cody, it was an accident, I can't fucking help that." You sighed, sitting on the apron of the ring as he scurried through the table.

You saw him roll his eyes angrily, accompanied by a grunt. Though no words escaped him, he was ignoring you. You just let out a scoff, shaking your head lowly. You fully slid into the ring, leaning against the ropes now. Cody finally found the paperwork that he was looking for, he came over and placed the folder on the apron of the ring, looking through it.

"Are you seriously ignoring me right now? Is this seriously where we're at?" You scowled, getting tired of the silent tension between the two of you.

Cody slammed the folder shut, making his way into the ring with you. "Yes, I am seriously fucking ignoring you right now. What else am I supposed to say? You fucked up one of our biggest brand deals yet just because you weren't paying attention to the paperwork. How could you screw up that bad?" Cody yelled, it was the first time he had raised his voice at you the entire night, and it only fired you up more.

"I've told you over and over again, it was a mistake. A stupid accident, am I not allowed to make mistakes all the sudden?" You yelled back at your husband, just as angry as he was.

Cody came closer to you, anger and exhaustion clear in his blue eyes. "Y/n, it was a huge deal, and you knew that. Why weren't you paying more fucking attention?" He shouted at you, his hands flying up into the air in frustration.

You were at your last straw of the night. "If it was so fucking important, why the hell didn't you take care of it Mr. executive vice president. If it was that important, why didn't you take full control of the whole thing. Why push something so important onto me? It's your own damn fault for not talking care of it yourself." You screamed, your eyes showing crystal clear frustration.

Something in Cody snapped when those words came out of your mouth. You saw the way he held still for a moment, before ripping his tie off angrily, walking over to you faster than ever. He took both of your wrists in one hand, wrapping his blue tie around your wrists with his other hand, and finally binding your wrists together with his torn off tie. For a moment you felt everything freeze, even though all of it happened so fast. Him ripping off his tie like that caught you off guard, he never got that angry, it was almost frightening in a way. But at the same time, you found it very attractive, and you'd be lying if you said you weren't turned on by his actions. You were quickly snapped out of your haze as you watched your husband rip off his plaid blazer, angrily throwing it onto the floor of the ring. Cody was heated, you could tell by his actions. The way he was breathing heavily, the look in his eye, and the way he looked at you with frustration, but also lust. You knew what you had gotten yourself into now, and you weren't complaining. He decided to undress you himself, you kicked your shoes off as he slipped off your dress, and slipped down your panties. He unclasped your bra, taking the undergarment into his teeth before finally throwing it onto the ground with the rest of the discarded clothing. Cody viewed your nude self in front of him, before finally stripping himself. He harshly unbuttoned his shirt, tossing it onto the floor, kicked off his shoes, and let his pants fall to the ground. Cody was only left in his boxers, while you were left completely nude. He cornered you into the corner of the ring, your bare back was pressed against the turnbuckles of the ring.