❤❤Special update ❤❤

A/N this chapter is a special not an official chapter.

*******************

You went into the woods looking for Eren, after he lost his bet he swore to wear whatever you told him to. But now that green eyed jerk is nowhere to be found.

"Where the Hell is that rant?" You said.

You looked all over for him, but couldn't even find him. Now, you where in the middle of the forest and decided to give up your search. You turned around in attempt to leave but you heard a farmliar voice. You followed it and hid yourself behind a large once you heard Reiner shout.

"Dont you think I know that?!" Reiner angrily said. "You think I wanted him dead? It was either Marco or us!" He concluded.

What is he talking about? You asked yourself.

"Reiner, I didn't want him dead though. I wish there was another way." Someone said.

Wait is that Bertholdt? You thought.

What's your boyfriend talking about? You wondered.

"WE HAD TO KILL MARCO!" Reiner shouted.

You gasped and covered your mouth. You took a step back only to bump into someone's chest.

You turned and saw Reiner grinning at you. "Who is it Reiner--" Bertholdt froze when he saw you.

"(N-Name)? What are you doing here?" He asked.

You kept quite and looked at Bertholdt. Reiner forcefully turned you towards him and you flinched.

"Careful!" Bertholdt warned Reiner and in return Reiner rolled his eyes.

"How much did you hear (Name)?" Reiner asked but you ignored him. "Answer me or I'll--"

"Kill me?" You asked with venom in your voice.

"I would but something tells me that you are suicidal. I've seen how you carelessly kill titans, you don't regard your safety none whatsoever." He menacingly said.

"Reiner!" Bertholdt angrily shouted, "Leave her alone!" He said.

Reiner raised his up in surrender. Bertholt grabbed your wrist but you yanked your hand away. "Dont touch me!" You said.

"(Name)--" Bertholdt tried to explain but you interjected his words.

"You killed Marco?!" You asked but Bertholdt remained silent. "Who are you?" You asked, Bertholdt's gaze was on the floor. "Who Are You?!" You repeatedly hit his chest.

"(NAME)!" You heard Connie call out for you nearby. 

You attempted to leave but Bertholdt held your wrist tightly. "I'm sorry (Name) but i can't let you leave." He softly said.

"What are you--" but before you could finish Reiner covered your mouth with clorophom and you passed out.

---

"(Name) why do you always look at the stars?" Bertholdt asked as you both sat on the green grass and you gazed at the little twinkling ball of fire.

"I don't know, whenever I feel like giving up, I look at the stars. I used to do it a lot when I was a kid." You chuckled, "looking at them gives me hope that tomorrow will be better than today. Hope that maybe we are not alone as we think we are, Hope that this nightmare is going to end someday." You gave a long sigh and hugged you knees.

"Do you feel like giving up?" He asked as he looked at you innocently, fearing that you might be thinking of leaving him.

You smiled at his adorable question, "Since I met you, you've been my reason to live." You sat on your knees and cupped his face. "I would never leave you, because I love you Bertholdt." You said.

"I love you more than you can imagine. And I promise that one day I'll make you happy. I'll forever protect you. " his said as his voice faded.

You slowly opened your eyes, your head throbbing and you got of the bed with white sheets.

That bonehead knocked me out! You thought.

You dashed for the door but it didn't open.

"Bertholdt! Reiner! Let me out and I promise I won't kill your traitorous retarded butts!" You banged the door.

You had to figure a way out of here. Your friends needed to know the truth about Marco.

You ran to the bathroom and opened all the cabinets for some kind weapon.

"Scissors!" You triumphed

########

A/N

This is not related to the actual story.