1

𝗧𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲 - For my lost love/ For my forsaken love/ For my abandoned love

𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲 - Drama, Fantasy, Isekai, Josei,
Romance

𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 - Ongoing

𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 - I entered a romantic novel that I loved so much that I read it many times. I possessed the body of a wealthy commoner, bought the status of a fallen noble, and attended noble parties to witness the romance of the characters just like in the original. I thought I'd return to the real world after seeing through to the end... However, somehow, even after the novel ended, I wasn't freed from the body I possessed and lived the life in the original novel. As a result, I learned behind the scenes stories that I didn't want to know. My favorite second male lead, Kaelus, died. In the original novel without him, he crumbles, eventually falls ill and dies. Now I thought I would return to the real world, but, for some reason, as a joke of fate, I came back again after the end of the novel. This must mean to save my beloved, right?

𝗠𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 - The manhwa is good. There's also a novel available. It has only 12 chapters for now. So I can't say much. But the fl is a badass and the ml is intelligent. This doesn't contend that much of cringe, the MCs always cooperate with each other and don't try to determine their actions. With the development, I think they'll fall in love with each other after 10 or 15 more chapters.

If you ask me to rate it, I'll give it 8.5 out of 10.