Mysterious Man

Douluo Continent ; Jialing Pass

On Douluo Dalu continent the moment Bibi Dong closed her eyes with tears flowing down the corner of her eyes and  infinite regrets and resentment in her heart, The entire Douluo Continent seemed to have time stopped.
Even the God Realm seemed to have stopped but Bibi Dong felt her consciousness being pulled by something gently so after a while that seemed to have as long as eternity, Bibi Dong opened her eyes and saw an extremely handsome with evil smile on his face.
Anyone opposite will have an bad expression of the man but somehow Bibi Dong only saw tenderness overflowing in his eyes with some pity. She didn't know how to react after seeing his gentle eyes as well as Bibi Dong forgot her own resentment and regrets.
When The man opposite saw her reaction he laughed wantonly and after a while he asked, "Dear, what will you do if I give you a chance of Douluo Dalu ending that seemed to have fixed?"
Bibi Dong seemed to come out of trance but when she heard those words she froze.
After thinking for a while she said, " I have endless regrets and extreme hatred but If I truly have the change my end I just want to live happily with my daughter and my disciple."
Bibi Dong didn't seem to have expected that she said those words.
But what she didn't knew that in front of the man opposite no one can lie. The can only speak what they have deep in their mind and their can never pretend or act.
When the Man heard her answer he chuckled lightly and gently rubbed her hair and said, "Relax girl, Now let me show you something and let's have a talk."