Training Bibi Dong

Yuzhe continued with a sigh and said sorry child your parents never knew your existence.
And to wake you up sober from hatred for your child I have to let all this end.You may take this as a excuse but ask yourself if I told you about everything before your death will you trust your heart about your daughter.
Bibi Dong was silent in the end and closed her eyes and thought about a lot and came to conclusion that if she was told this in somewhere middle she really will continue to remain muddlehead. And said to Thankyou and Sorry To Yuzhe.
Yuzhe didn't say anything about this anymore and said now let me tell you about giving you a second chance. As I told you I am Space and Time God So I can send you back to past where everything was beginning and what choice you make is up to you.
Bibi Dong made up her mind and said to Yuzhe I want to change everything even if I die again in the end I will do it just for my daughter to live a different life.
Yuzhe laughed and said You don't have to die as I said I or your parents will never let you die. But before giving you a second chance I will let you go through a tough training in 100 different words because you have to fight those Gods of your Divine Realm and I want you to have enough capital before fighting everything.
Bibi Dong said, Can you tell me about my parents? "
Yuzhe sighed and said with a pity Dear you have to complete your cause and effect in this world and you will get to know everything you want to know in the end.
Bibi Dong was a little disappointed but she cheered and said I am ready for the training and thank you once again for everything.
Yuzhe chuckled lightly and a flash of light passed in his eyes but was covered up.He waved his hand and an ancient gate with majestic appearence appeared in front of Bibi Dong and he said 'Go'.
Bibi Dong walked in front and was about to enter but heard " I will give you a gift when you complete your training and come back to Douluo Continent. And ah You don't have to inherit those God Seats, When you reach Level 70 You will have this your problem solved."
Bibi Dong rurned arround and saw Yuzhe But didn't expect to saw those evil eyes to have something Love, Passion, and Pain as if he experienced her life. She blinked again to see if that was illusion and saw those same eyes with pity and was slightly relived.
Yuzhe smiled at her and waved his hand and Bibi Dong Disappeared.
Yuzhe chuckled lightly alone in the room and muttered to himself 'Yuzhe ah Yuzhe how can you be so impatient' and said to himself , "Yuzhe will she disgust you if she knows the love in his eyes was not her illusion."
But Disappeared Bibi Dong didn't know anything about this and was experiencing Life And Death Various Lives.