Un

"Beyoncé it's been four years and you still not pregnant, please just think about it for me" Jay said holding Beyoncé in his lap as she cried.

"But I want to hold our baby I want to have that experience" Beyoncé said crying into Jay neck.

"I know but we not getting any younger and I really want a child" Jay said.

Beyoncé just cried even more.

Beyoncé really wanted to have a baby a family but every time they tried the pregnancy test comes back negative.

This broke Beyoncé heart ever time and Jay talking about surrogate.

"Imma give you sometime to think about it while I'm at work" Jay said tapping Beyoncé leg so she could get up.

"I got to go you know how I'am  about my work, but please think on it" Jay said.

He kissed Beyoncé forehead and left, Beyoncé just stood there thinking about nothing in particular.

Once jay was out the house she took picked up the five negative pregnancy test and throw them in the trash.

She walked into their bedroom and laid on the bed crying, After a hour of crying she fell asleep.

Beyoncé phone was now ringing, she got up and rub her eyes looking for her phone.

She found it under her pillow, Jay was calling her. It was now 12:00 in the afternoon meaning she was sleep eight hours.

She answer the phone waiting for Jay to say something.

"Have you made a decision?" Jay asked.

Beyoncé didn't say anything after just came flooding again making her eyes tear up.

"Bey" Jay said moving around on the other end.

"No" Beyoncé said as her voice crack.

"Baby I really need an answer before I get back home I don't want to seem like I'm pressuring you but Yoncé I really want a baby before next year" Jay said.

"And if I say no?" Beyoncé asked.

Jay was making it seem like if she said no she was gonna leave or have a baby/surrogate by himself.

"I don't have an answer to that, until you give me answer to my question" Jay said.

"Okay, I'll have an answer when you get here" Beyoncé said.

"Okay, I love you" Jay said.

"I love you too" Beyoncé replied then hung up.

Beyoncé sat up and went downstairs, she walked to the kitchen to grab some cheez it's.

She walked tot he living room grabbing her computer off the table and sat on the couch.

"Let's get this over with" Beyoncé said opting her computer.

After Beyoncé looked over the benefits of having a surrogate she book a consultation.

Beyoncé started to look through all the intrusion waiting for them to text her.

After she got a text from the company someone knocked on the door.

Beyoncé knew exactly who it was her best friend Rihanna and Nicki.

She got up and went to answer the door.

"Bey" Rih said pulling her into a hug like she haven't seen her in days.

"Rihanna we was literally over here yesterday" Nicki said holding her newborn baby.

"I can't miss her" Rihanna asked.