𝟏 「 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 」 𝟏

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃
𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐃, Seraphina couldn't help the sad frown that was on her face, she had waited for Stefan for almost 2 hours and yet the boy had never shown up leaving her in the cold looking stupid.

And the girl continued to lie in her bed, her sad and depressing thoughts overtaking her brain, that was until the sound of something hitting glass interrupted her thoughts.

"Huh?" The girl spoke in confusion as she slowly lifted herself from her bed, quickly grabbing her remote and turning down her tv to hear whatever was better.

And once again the sound rang out, multiple tiny taps of something banging against her window that lead to the little ledge she was often sitting on.

So out of curiosity, Seraphina walked over to it, slowly lifting the window and sticking her head out of it; her eyes immediately landed on Stefan who was standing in her yard with a hand full of pebbles.

"Go away, Stefan." Seraphina spoke harshly as she glared at him, before going to stick her head back into her window, if not for Stefan who stopped her.

"Wait please," He called out loudly, causing the girl to pause before she let out a small sigh and stuck her head back out of her window to look at him waiting for him to speak/apologize. "Phina, I'm so sorry I didn't show up."

"Yeah, I gathered that," She immediately responded annoyance clear in her tone, as she crossed her arms. "you left me standing out there for 2 hours, where were you, Stefan?"

At her sudden question, Stefan was speechless for a second as he tried to come up with a lie that would be believable enough, but Seraphina could see right through him.

As soon as she saw the boy pause, the girl knew he was trying to come up with some sort of lie, so she only kissed her teeth, before sticking her head back in her window.

"Wait Phina!" Stefan desperately called out for her again, as he noticed the girl disappearing back inside the room.

Hearing him call out for her, once again Seraphina stuck her head back out of the window, but this time she spoke before the boy even had the chance.

"No Stefan, I'm not going to wait for you to think up some stupid reason why you just left me standing out in the cold waiting for you, or why you just seemed to forget me like everyone else in this stupid town." The girl ranted onto him with her eyes filling with angry tears, before she quickly wiped them away, going back into her room, and slamming her window shut.

Stefan on the other hand, couldn't describe the feeling in his chest as he watched the girl he liked wipe tears from her eyes because of something he did.

This causes him to almost immediately leap up to the window using his vampiric abilities, the vampire desperate to have the girl forgive him.

"Phina, Phina," Stefan spoke as he knocked on the girl's window, but she only turned her back to him ignoring everything he said. "Seraphina I'm sorry."

Seeing the girl continue to ignore him, Stefan let out a small sigh as he realized only the actual truth would get the girl to forgive him.