Chapter 47

Back in the morning of Saturday. You two stand up as every day. Get ready dor getting some breakfast and also leaving for Qualy day.
Through the thrid session of practice you just took some pictures for the team account and meet up with some others of the team.

When Max was finished in FP3 he instanrly comes up to you and you two hot ready for some lunch with you brother and the guys.

At the restaurant.

Lando:"Do you two finally have a date for your wedding? Am I invited at all? Am I not, am I? I annoy too much. They have all told me that it will be my undoing."

Y/n:" Calm down little Lando boy. Of course you are invited. How could they not want to invite you. I mean you just take care of the mood and that certain extra. "

Max:" Y/n is right. How could they not invite you. You are just the party banger who makes everyone laugh and dance. Oh and guys you are of course also cordially invited. Especially you Carlos! "

Carlos:" But I also want to hope for you. Because otherwise nothing will happen here between you. "

Y/n: "Yes. Of course we know and deswrgen you are also at the top of our provisional guest list. Although we still have to plan everything, but at least we already have a few guests who can come."

Pierre:"Yes Y/n and I have already planned a little. Because... "

Y/n: "Pierre will be my best man.

Charles:" no way.

Pierre: "Yes, we know and have been for more than half of our lives now. I had already expected this at all before the application. Because we decided a few years ago that I would become a best man and y/n my maid of honor. So at least once in a lifetime we will be useful for something."

You all start to laugh besause of Pierre his comment. You eat all of your food that you've ordered and fo back to the track where Qualy isn't waiting long for itself.

...to be continued...