'Two'

"Please introduce yourselves for the class" the teacher said as the four boys came into the classroom.

"My name is Bang Chan"

"Minho"

"I'm Changbin"

"Hi, I'm Hyunjin" Hyunjin said and winked to one of the groups of girls in the classroom.

(A/n: The introduction was sh!t I know that...but please I'm trying my best)

"Okay class, so that we don't waste any more time, why don't we change our seats now?" The teacher said as he clapped his hands together and looked at the class.

"Ne! (yes)" The class said as they started to pack their things into their bags and got up from their seats.

While the whole class were standing and talking to each other, the teacher was doing something or writing something on a paper, I guess he was writing where we were going to sit.

After a little while, the teacher started to draw our seats i think, on the whiteboard(?).

(A/n: I couldn't think of any other options/ways so I just did it like that...)

"Okay Class! Please go to your assigned seats that you can see on the whiteboard!" The teacher said as the whole class started to look for their now assigned seats.

"Yah Seungmin we are sitting (almost) next to each other!" I said to Seungmin with a big smile on my face.

How they are sitting:

( I don't guarantee that the ones sitting next to each other are going to be the ships in this story!)

"Is it just me or are each of us placed besides the new kids?" The blonde boy asked while looking at the whiteboard.

"We are definitely placed beside them..." I said with a sigh escaping my mouth.

" *sigh* me and Felix needs to go to our seats now," the fennec fox-like boy said as he looked at both me and Seungmin.

"Oh right, see you after class then!" I said as me and Seungmin bid a goodbye to our two friends.

When we arrived at our seats, the two males were already there.

Me and Seungmin looked at each other for a second and sat down at our seats.

''Okay class! I see you found your seats, so now we can start the class.''

'After Class:'

'Still Jisung's P.O.V'

While I was trying to get my stuff in my bag, I got an idea.

'Why don't I try to be friends with him? Well, since he clearly doesn't have any friends other than the new guys! (and I'm going to sit next to him till the next change of seats so...'

"Emmm, hi! my name is Han Jisung you're Lee Know right?" I said with a little smile on my face.

He just looked at me, scoffed, and finished to pack his things and just left me alone there dumbfounded.

"What a jerk" I said with a scoff.

I got back to packing my stuff in my bag. When I was done I stood up and turned around to see if Seungmin is done too.

When i turned around I saw that Seungmin was a bit annoyed, I was a bit confused at first but when I looked beside him I saw that Hyunjin guy was flirting with him.

I was trying to say something when I heard a loud voice outside in the hallways.

Me and Seungmin just looked at each other and communicated with our eyes (A/N: Don't ask) 'should we go check it out?' 'We definitely should' 'okay let's go then'

We got out of the classroom but we couldn't really see what was going on because a big crowd was blocking the view. We tried surpassing it and we succeeded, but what we saw after that was shocking...

Sorry for making you wait so long...😅😅😅 I just lost a little motivation and got new ideas for new books and had a little trouble with life and school but it's all good now... I hope... anygays hope you liked this chapter and don't forget to vote!   Byeeeee!!!!

Word count: 625
Published: 23/12/22