Chapter 18: Good Wilt Hunting Part 2

Meanwhile, the Foster gang was stuck in traffic as everyone except, Frankie, Mac, and Jamie, who was driving, were singing.

[ALL:]
"Bloo, Bloo, bo-loo~
Banana-fana fo-floo ~
Mee-Mi-mo-moo ~
Bloo!~"

"Let's try 'Coco'!" Bloo suggested.

[ALL:]
"Coco, Coco, bo-boco!~
Banana-fana fo-foco ~
Mee-mi-mo-moco ~
Coco!~"

"Let's try 'Jamie'!" Bloo shouted.

[ALL:]
"Jamie, Jamie, bo-bamie!~
Banana-fana fo-famie ~
Mee-mi-mo-Mamie ~
Jamie!~"

"Let's try 'SHUT UP'!!" Frankie snapped.

There was a slight pause until they all started singing again.

[ALL:]
"Shut up, Shut up, bo-but up~
Banana-fana fo-fut up ~
Mee-mi-mo-mut up ~
Shut up!"

"Frankie, what if we don't catch Wilt at his next stop?" Mac asked.

Frankie checked her watch as she answered, "I don't know. But, don't worry. We can always try for the next stop until we catch him. As long as there's a trail to follow, we'll find him."

"I sure hope so," Jamie replied, hugging herself.

"You really care about him a lot, don't you?" Mac asked.

"More than anyone will ever know," she answered.

"Well, we know he feels the same about you. That note he left for you said it all. We'll get to him. I promise," Frankie assured.

Jamie smiled then responded, "Thanks, Frankie."

"Let's try 'Frankie'!" Bloo declared, popping up behind Jamie.

[ALL:]
"Frankie, Frankie, bo-bankie~
Banana-fana fo-fankie~!"

Meanwhile, Wilt just finished the last lawn.

"Phew! 274 lawns! And it only took several hours out of my trip..." Wilt said as he got up then pointed out, "At least I can get back to the road--"

Then there was a loud "OW!", making Wilt turn to see two guys in a van with another guy, who had tried to lift a sofa, bouncing on his good foot and holding the other.

"You alright?" the bearded guy asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay," the red-haired man, Louis, strained.

He tried to put his foot on the ground, but exclaimed as he fell on the sofa and held his foot again.

"Shoot, Louis! You can't walk on that!" the bearded guy pointed out.

"He's got to! I mean, how are we gonna move this stuff without him?" a man in a jersey asked.

Wilt then lifted the other end of the sofa, a bit down.

Wilt sighed then offered, "Need a hand?"

He then helped load the rest of the furniture and gave them a thumbs up. He then tried to crank up the mower again by the moving truck.

"We can't thank you enough, Wilt," Louis told him.

"Oh, there's no need!" Wilt insisted.

"Oh, man. I-I don't know what we woulda done if you hadn't come along," the guy in the jersey said.

"Heh, don't be silly," Wilt stated.

"No, really. You're such a good friend," the bearded guy replied.

Wilt forced a smile at the statement as he continued to try to crank up the lawnmower.

"You know, there's room for one more passenger in the back," Louis offered.

Wilt then boarded and they were off, but then the truck started swerving and throwing Wilt and the furniture everywhere until the truck came to a stop while faint running was heard as Wilt stood up.

"Guys? Um...I don't mean to be rude but, uh...I'm running out of time and I--" Wilt started, the door of the truck opened, then he started, "Oh, thank goodness. For a second there, I thou-"

He stopped to see police surrounding the truck.

"You're under arrest for assisted burglary!" the first cop stated, making Wilt shocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Well, dead gum it! That sucks!