Chapter Two

- | Giyuu's Point of View | -

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?! " .

' Why is he crying ? And why is he yelling at me? '

" I just heard someone sniffling, so I came to see who it was.. And help if they wanted it.. ".

' He wiped his face (eyes) on his arm, and he sniffled again. I wonder what made him cry. I never see him cry. Not that I see everyone cry, though its just strange to me. Though everyone has emotions. '

" W-Well I don't want your help. So l-leave. ".

' He sniffled again. I walk forward and sit next to him. '

"ARE YOU DEAF?! LEAVE! " .

' I move my hand to his face and I brush his hair to the sides of his face. He moved his arm up, and he stopped. '

" Why won't you just leave, Tomioka.?".

' He looked at me, and I looked at him. He looked a little sad, and slightly mad. Though he has calmed down a bit, he was still sniffling. '

" I wanna help you. ".

' His eyes widened, but they narrowed just as quick. It was kinda cute.. I'm surprised he didn't say anything rude yet. '

" ... "

' I take a deep breath, and I put my hand on his cheek, and he slaps it off nearly right when I moved it there. '

" What happened that made you cry? Did someone say something? "

' He sniffled again, and he narrowed his eyes slightly. '

"Its none of your business. "

' I know how he feels now. I'm hesitant to do anything physical, but if I wanna get close to him, and comfort him, I need to. I pull him in for a hug. He tries to push me away, but he eventually relaxes. Feeling him against me feels.. Forget it. I am comforting him, thats what I plan to do, and its what I am gonna do. I take a light breath. '

" Calm down.. If you don't wanna tell me, you don't need to. ".

- | Iguro's Point of View | -

" Calm down.. If you don't wanna tell me, you don't need to. ".

' I don't understand why Tomioka is acting buddy buddy with me. I cant say I don't like it, he's giving me the comfort that I want and need, but its Tomioka. The same boring, unhappy guy. Though, for some reason, I hug him back. His body warmth and gentle gesture makes me feel slightly better... My breathing calms and steadies. '

" Mitsuri.. "

' I decide to tell him.. I feel like he won't judge, and if he does, he will know to never judge again. He lets go of me and I let go of him. He grabs my hands and holds them. This slightly makes me blush a little. I look at his eyes for a second before looking away. His hands are soft, and gentle. Different than what I would expect. I take a breath. '

" I confessed to her.. But she.. S- she didn't like me back... "

' His expression changed from his everyday expression to a comforting and calm expression.. Surprizing considering who it is. I can feel my eyes starting to water.. He let go of my hands, slightly making me feel worse. Is he gonna judge me ? But before I'm able to talk he pulls me forward and he hugs me. Unlike our last hug, that was more ferm and assertive, this one is more comforting, and gentle. Though, it's ferm, too. I hug him back, and I sink my head into his shoulder. I love how comforting he's being right now.. How supportive.. Maybe.. Maybe he isn't that bad.. '

- | Giyuu's Point of View - | (again sorry)

" I confessed to her.. But she.. S- she didn't like me back... "

' I may not understand how he feels from my own occurance, though I know that he feels sad, heartbroken, and possibly embarrassed. I stop holding his hands, and I pull him forward for a hug. I want him to feel better, I wanna make him feel calm and happy. He hugs me back, and he shoved his head on my shoulder. I move my hand on his back, and I stroke him. '

" I'm sorry that happened to you, Igu... things like that will happen sometimes, though the best thing to do is to think about the people you already have.. There will always be more fish in the sea.. "

' I try my best to comfort him. I may not be the best person to comfort others, but I will try my best. '

" T-thank you.. Tomioka.. Please call me Obanai.. "

" I will.. You can call me Giyuu, if you would like.. "

'I'm hesitant to ask him.. But.. I will avoid to make it weird.. '

" Obanai, if you would like, we can stop out somewhere and get food.. "

( Hello! I'm sorry for such a short chapter. Sorry if this is too out of character, I just thought it would be cute. I'm also sorry about the POV changes. But, yeah ! This was chapter Two. Final word count : 823 Words. )