Chapter 12

"W-wait, that's not how big it is?" Asuka stuttered.

"No, he's going to get much much bigger, I can feel it--" Kazuya replied, looking up in shock, "wait! There are things raining down! What are those!"

"Those are not things! They're like small dragons! Are those the minions?!" Misa asked in panic.

"Girls, listen, start fighting off these minions and we'll go fight off Kai if we can!" Hiroki ordered, they all nodded and obeyed. Hiroki put his hands together and a huge amount of magic surrounded him, his body started to flash and it started growing. He started roaring and a huge black fire dragon with lava between its scales started to grow in his place.

"That's his dragon?!" Kazuya asked in shock, all the other boys transformed, Samui turned into a huge ice dragon, Ryujin into a glowing fire dragon with hints of blue in its scales, and Karuo was a large green dragon that looked like it was made of leaves and thorny roots. The biggest and most intimidating looking one was Hiroki, who was still growing. They all soared up and flew towards Kai.

"Guys! All those minions are coming towards us!" Asuka exclaimed, she made hand signs and thick, thorny roots came blasting from the ground and she made them run towards the small dragons. She made glowing thorns appear and as soon as a minion hit it, it started rotting, "hurry! Let's do this!" Miyuki made a huge ice wall blocking one part of the village.

"I'll fight them in the village! You guys take care of the outer parts! Misa! Come with me!" Kazuya ordered, Misa nodded and ran with her. Kazuya took out her sword and slashed one, and as soon as it hit the creature, the creature became a pile of ash, "Misa! Use your sword! Maybe it'll help!" Misa stabbed one and it became a puddle of water.

"You're right!" Misa nodded, she put her palms together, "protect me! I'm going to take out my serpents!"

"Alright!" Kazuya replied, blasting fire onto a few more, a huge portal formed and a huge sea serpent came right out with her glowing gold eyes.

"Mizuchi, group!" Misa demanded, Mizuchi nodded and roared loudly, the roar made the minions collapse and turn into water.

"Great!" Kazuya grinned, "this is getting good!"

"Mizuchi, attack the small black dragons on the ground!" Misa ordered, and as she expected, the sea serpents made a sort of nod and started killing every one in sight.

"Let me try something," Kazuya smiled, she closed her eyes and went deep into her thoughts, Bakano! Lend me some power!

Do you have anything that my powers and yours can both do? Kazuya asked Nakano in her head.

I'm giving you the ability to do something just like that sea serpent attack your friend did, except they are dragons made of the black flames, Nakano replied, remember, they're nameless, so you just order them and they'll do it, like, 'do this!' no name needed!

Got it! Kazuya thought.

Put your palms together and think about a huge dragon made of your black flames, big wings, horns, and tail, Nakano guided her. Kazuya put her palms together and magic surrounded her as she thought of the dragon, which was fully made of black fire. Over ten portals opened and huge black flame dragons came stomping out, roaring, "attack the cursed minions on the ground!" Kazuya shouted as loud as she could, the dragons looked at her and followed her orders.

"For now this is alright! But I'm sure more is going to come!" Kazuya shouted to Misa.

"Less are going out of the village and more here! Miyuki and Asuka are a bit safer now!" Misa informed. Kazuya nodded and started killing off more as the minutes went by.