07

"Where? Right here?" Von leaned up a bit, massaging his thumbs right above Sakari's knees once she nodded

"Stop being quiet and talk to me. That's my thing." He frowned, reaching up to pull her arm down from her eyes, and she smiled.

"I'm tired. You was yelling at my TV all night." She mumbled, her eyes remaining closed.

"I wasn't yelling. Just talkin' a lil' loud. That's all." He shrugged, and her smile grew, pulling her legs away from him.

"What is you doin'?" He frowned, grabbing her calf muscles to stop her.

"You're making me sleepy. Move." She chuckled, opening her eyes.

"Ok, and?"

"You are so sassy." She shook her head, and he lifted his middle finger, before grabbing her legs again.

"Did you finish packing?" She asked, trying to talk so that she'd keep herself awake.

"Yeah. And I put yo bags in the sprinter already. Yo daddy say he ah' get yo medicine and shit." He told her, and she nodded, resting her hand on her stomach as her breathing slowed down.

"Sakari stay up with me ma. Don't take a nap." He rubbed over her foot, and she turned her head to lay on her own shoulder.

"Jade." He called her middle name, and she hummed in response.

"Get up." He let her leg go, climbing back near the top of her bed, and she immediately threw her leg over his waist.

"Go to sleep with me." She mumbled, pulling the cover over him while he pulled her closer.

"Why? We finna leave soon." He roamed her soft expression, looking down at her.

"We have time for a nap." She lifted her arm, wrapping it around his neck, running her fingers through the back of his hair.

His eyes dazed at the feeling of her acrylics scratching softly through his scalp, and she opened her eyes to meet his.

"Wassup ma?" He spoke, seeing her about to say something.

"You okay?" She asked, stopping the movement of her hand, and then she rested it on the side of his face.

"Yes." He answered truthfully, and she nodded her head.

"Okay. You sure?"

"Yes." He leaned over, kissing her cheek. She blushed, but that didn't stop her from being bold. She grabbed his face, lowering it to her level.

"Sakari," He grabbed her wrist, feeling his dick continue to harden from her gaze.

"You are so handsome." She let his face go, moving his locs over his shoulders to put his face on display.

She traced her finger over his jawline, leaning her head up a bit to trail kisses down the structure, knowing that she was making him nervous.

He turned his head, and she laughed as he signaled that he wanted more kisses on the other side of his jaw as well.