test chapter

Eda and Camilla met during their first year at Hexside and they became great friends very quickly, and eventually they ended up dating. their relationship lasted way beyond high school and after a few years they got married, but life wasn't exactly what they planed. since nether of them joined a coven they were constantly on the run, Eda didn't really mind but it made Camila nervous about the future. she never told Eda about her concerns but they always sat there in the back of her mind, and those concerns only got worse when she found out she had gotten pregnant. she wasn't sure how exactly it happened or when but it defiantly wasn't good, she debated just leaving, taking the portal key and never telling Eda about the pregnancy at all.  she had a bag all packed and was ready to leave that same night, but she quickly realized that she wasn't able to  do it. she couldn't just leave, she knew it would break Eda's heart, it hurt hers just thinking about it. 

she ended up telling Eda first thing in the morning. Eda agreed they weren't in the best situation to raise a kid but she was still super exited. they were able to talk about it and eventually they came up with a plan that would make sure everyone stayed safe. later that night they had everything they needed packed up and the portal ready to go, nether of them had actually been very far into the human realm so they weren't sure what to expect. but they were willing to adjust to anything it had instore for them if it meant the kid would be safe, at least until they were old enough to keep themself safe. 

unfortunately that night was also the night when Belos had sent his guards to capture them, as soon as they existed the house they were attacked. Camila was able to get through the portal but it closed and disappeared before Eda could get through, the witch sat in front of the cabin for hours waiting for Eda. she wanted to believe that she was going to get through, that maybe she had gotten away. 

when the sun started to rise she knew for a fact there was no way Eda was coming though. she was alone, she want sure how she was going to make this work but she was going try whatever she could to keep herself and her child safe. 

( for those of you who don't know this a rewrite of a story I wrote a while ago, I like to think I've gotten better at writing since then so here we are. if your new here welcome and if you've read the original while I was writing it welcome as well