Chapter 14

I woke up and the bright sun was in my eyes and the last thing I remember is that I was crying in Leo's arms, I got up and I was in bed and no one was with me he was not with me

I checked the time it was 9 am it's really good that I woke up at 9 am and I have insomnia. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom then I remembered that I don't have a toothbrush and of course, I will not sit all day with morning breath.

I went to Eli's room to take my toothbrush I knocked on the door and no one answered so I opened the door slowly because maybe he was sleeping.

There was no one in the room and I really didn't like to get in his bathroom without his permission. So I didn't have a choice but ask Leo for one I was about to knock on his door but it suddenly opened.

"Hey," I said while looking at his eyes.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm ok, I'm just here to ask if you have an extra toothbrush"

"Yeah I guess I have one I will go check"

I nodded and he went away. He came back again with a red toothbrush in his hand.

"Here"

"Thank you"

My legs didn't move away from his door I don't know why but it just didn't I just wanted to thank him for what he did to me yesterday because I really needed this.

"Aren't you planning on leaving?"

"Uh..sorry I-I just wanted to thank you for yesterday"

"Eli invited father and his mother for dinner tonight and you know you are like the dinner star"

"I really want to join but I didn't come here with any clothes but a... you know a dress that uh...I can't wear it in front of Mr. and Mrs. Varvill"

"I can take you to your house to get a dress or something" No, No, No, I didn't want him to do that no thank you
"No it's ok I will- I will just brush my teeth and we can go" "Fine"

I was downstairs in the living room waiting for Leo I was just scrolling on Pinterest to find some hairstyle for today. Leo started walking downstairs and towards me "Let's go" I got up and we started walking to his car I opened the door and got in.

Most of the ride was silent he only asked me for directions and nothing else. We finally reached my apartment it was a really long ride from their house and mine. I opened the door and got out.

I got in my apartment and whoa I missed it I went inside my room and looked for a dress. I found a white long dress with flowers and a sweetheart neck

 I found a white long dress with flowers and a sweetheart neck