"How the heck did you get in my house?!"

Beep
Beep
Beep
Bee--

[Name] hit the snooze button on their alarm clock, opening their eyes and laying on their back for a bit "I guess I should get breakfast instead of laying here for another hour."
with breakfast in mind they stretched, letting out a contented sigh when their spine let out a satisfying pop, and stood up, making their way over to the closet and rifling through the many hangers of clothes, finally deciding on a pair of comfy jogging pants and a T-shirt that had an Xbox logo on it.
[Name] walked out of their room, down the hall and to the restroom, inside [Name] grabbed a brush and dragged it through their [h/l] hair, adjusting it to how they liked and walked out of the room and down the stairs, over to the kitchen.

[Name], deciding they were too tired to make actual breakfast, just grabbed a box of froot loops and a bowl out from a cabinet.
They sat the bowl on the counter and poured the cereal, then the milk and as [Name] walked they grabbed a spoon off the counter and sat at the table, shoveling some of the cereal into their mouth.
They sat there and let their mind drift until they realized they had finished the cereal, [Name] stood up and hummed, walking over to the sink, washing out the bowl and cleaning the spoon.

[Name] tapped their chin in thought wondering what they should do, as they don't have much to do and they rarely ever have to go into work, although it does get boring sometimes.
They started humming 'You Signed a Contract' by Fandroid, and walked back up to their room, sitting at the computer desk and sighing "Wonder if I can get a game off steam..." they trailed off and started scrolling through the nearly endless amount of games

♤♧ Timeskip 12 minutes ♧♤

[Name] was laying back in their gaming chair, sighing and randomly clicking on something, leaning up to see what they accidentally clicked on they saw the title 'Little Nightmares II' and hummed, thinking a bit and then a lightbulb hit them.
"Oh right, I have the first game!" They also have the DLC and the Mobile game but shh.. (WHAT HAHA THAT WASNT THE NARRATOR BREAKING THE 4TH WALL WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?)
Their eyes trailed over to the purchase button, looking at The price and deciding it wasn't too bad, then proceeded in buying the game, [Name] sighed and leaned back in the chair again, smiling at the thought of having another group of mysterious characters to look into.

♤♧ Timeskip 7 hours because I'm lazy lmfao ♧♤

[Name] was almost at the part where the viewers chased Mono through a store and decided to take another break to get a snack and water, pausing the game, standing and walking off, leaving the monitor on.

[Name] walked back into their room to their monitor screen just full on static, they stood there confused "what the.." They dropped their chip bag and water bottle, rushing over to the monitor, clicking the mouse and tapping keys on the keyboard yet nothing worked, they started to get worried until a loud ringing sound emitted from the device, them backing up and holding their ears 'What the?!!' They shouted internally.

[Name] almost lost their shit when the form of a 10 or 11 year old child fell out of the screen, only uncovering their ears when the ringing sound and static on the monitor stopped.
They looked to the kid on the floor as they sat up, grabbing a bag that fell off their head and standing up, [Name] looked at the kid with concern and confusion, not even noticing they were talking to the child they were playing as in game.
"Are you okay, kid??" The child flinched at [Name]'s words but nodded anyways.
[Name] sighed in relief "At least you're okay." They put their hands together in front of their face and took a deep breath, then looked directly at the kid and said "How the heck did you get in my house?!"

---------------------------

WOO I DID IT, HOW WAS THAT???