60: Games

(CONDOMS? REALLY? ONG- I EXPECTED MORE FROM YOU GUYS. 😭😭😭😭😭)

(GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS! WE REACHED CHAPTER 60!!! 60 FULL CHAPTERS!! WE ALMOST TO 69!! >:DDDD)

—-
You heard static come from the lights. Then they turned dim.
You heard another shout. "AY! THAT ALMOST WORKED!!"

"Hey Eclipse." You say, and then they snatched the bag out of your hands.
"Moon! Are you TRYING to out us?!" They looked upset one second, And the next, their emotions seemed to completely switch up. "Well I'm 'sorry' Sun, But I just wanted to get even."
And their demeanor changed back. "Even? Really?! We can't leave this damn room! How would that even work?!"

And again.
"Y/n could figure it out. It'd be a puzzle. Think of it as a game. You like games don't you?"

And again.
"But you could've gotten Y/n SERIOUSLY hurt! If not physically, emotionally! Do you even WANT Y/n to come back to work again?!"

And again.
"Of course I do. I wasn't gonna 'kill' her."

This made you finally speak up. "What's that about killing me?"
"Ah, Sorry Y/n. We would argue in our head, But Sun is a bit too stubborn for that. Plus... A little slow."

And again.
"SLOW?! McExcuse You!"

Aannndddd.... Again.
"Yup. Sun doesn't know how to talk solely to me, When we both are out."

You spoke again, "Okay, Sure, But you said a little something like, 'Kill Y/n.' And that's when I started paying attention."

"Makes sense that you're worried, That's strangely out of context."
"Yeah. And I'm now worried for my life, While be stuck in room with the same 'person' that's threatening it."

"Wait, you only payed attention when we brought up YOUR harm?"
"Pretty much. I was busy watching to those heavy Mood Swings."
They sighed. "Hhhh.... 'Mood swings.' Alright."

You pursed your lips. Giving a thumbs up. Before slipping past Eclipse, To get to the cooler.

Grabbing a Fizzy Faz, You hear a knock on the door. Not long after, Maddie bursted in the room. "HEEELLLOOO GAYS! Don't mind me! But I'm TOTALLY staying in here for the rest of the day."

You cranked open the soda can. "I didn't think people could enter the daycare? How'd you get in??"
"I'm good at threatening. Besides, I have a really good lawyer, so I don't really care." She goes over and get herself a soda as well.

Then, she sits in a corner of the room, and pops the soda open. "So, What are ya losers up to?"
Eclipse ignored the question. "Why are you here? Thought you were working on a project with Joel?"

She stared at them. "Uhhh. Yeah, Sorry. Don't wanna. Things started to get heated, and I don't feel like putting assault on my record." Maddie took small sips every time someone else was talking.

You paused. "What about Michelle? What's she up to?"
"That bitch? Was One-Hundo percent sticking up for Joel, So frankly, I don't care about what that whore was doing."
"Language."
"Riiiggghhhtt. Suns still in there."

Making brief eye-contact with Eclipse, you shift your focus back to Maddie. "What the hell was this fight about?"
"I don't remember. All I know, is that it was vicious." She put up a hand while saying this.

"Ooh! Did ya get your nails done Madds?"
"You noticed! Hell yeah!"

Click.

"Hm." Maddie starts. "Eclipse always has the shortest visits. Met them like- Once Before."
"Once?" You ask.
"Yup. Once. I'm not around them as much as you."

Sun went quiet again, You 3 were all sitting so it formed kind of a triangle.
"Well, Now That there is 3... of us, more or less. We could try to do something."
"Uhhh- Not sure I follow Y/n. Like... One of those, Vocal games? The ones that are really just a bunch of talking?" Maddie questions.

"I dunno. I guess, Something a little bit like that. Yeah."
You two turned your head towards Sun, Who was staring at the ground.

"Sun?" You ask.
No response.
Maddie reached over, and tapped his shoulder.
"Huh? What? I didn't do it. I swear." Sun says quickly. Putting up two hands defensively.

You let out a sigh. "Sun, We were trying to figure out things, or games, we could do."
"Mhm, And Maybe you have ideas???"
Sun blinked. "Wait what. Sorry, zoned out again."

Maddie groaned, And grabbed him by his shoulders.
"SUN. US. GAME. THREE. TIME, A LOT. PICK."
Sun stared at her for a good second. "Excuse me?"

Maddie paused, Before letting him go. Plopping back to her previous place. "He's Hopeless." She 'Whispers' to you.

"I honestly couldn't follow that either."
"Fuck you all."
You turned so your whole body was facing Sun.
"What I THINK she was trying to say, is we were about to ask you of game or activity to play, because we have a lot of time left in here, and since me and Madds don't have have a clue, you pick."
Maddie perked up. "HEY! That was spot on actually!"
And then she shot you finger guns.

"No idea." Sun says flatly.
"Okkaayyy.... How about we do this the good Ol' fashioned Wattpad way?"
"And that would be? You ask Maddie.

"Let's play truth or dare."

(Cough Cough Cough Cough.)

Okay, You guys can ask some truth or dare questions, And they might (most likely be featured in the next chapter.. 👀)