i love gay peoplr

"holy fucking shit u-1146 look out"  red blood cell screamed bc she is annoying.

out if the sky, a cat dandruff cell fell onto the cell ground. it looked at u-1146 and blushed as red as a tomato (pronounced toe-mah-tow).

"mmmm a tasty snack (not literally) you are so fine date me"  the cat cell batted its eyelashes at u-1146.

"kys"  u-1145 grabbed the cat dandruff cell by the neck and squeezed it. the cat thing made a comedic squeak noise, similar to that of a dog toy.

"wtf what if i do this" the cat cell twirled his hair cutely. u-1146 was not amused.

"shut the fuck up" he was about tk kill the cat cell when out of the!! blue came dra!!! dragon   cell! it stabed the cat cell before u-1146 could.

"wtfi think this id homiphobia."  the cat cell said anger.

"wowie dragon cell, the way you killed that cat cell sure was nifty. we should date."  u-1146 snooched dragon cell on the cheek and walked off holding hands.

the cat cell was not dead. it looked up and saw killer t.

"i was supposed to kill u but you are a tasth snack." killer t took the knofe out of the cat cell and walked off with him.

dendrite cell saw the homosexuals and sajd "this looks like a job fkr me."  he took photos of thr gay cells without their cknsent tk go in his photo album labeled gay. taking photks without consent is illegal and dendrite cell has been properly executed for his vile acts.

u-4849 saw dragon cell steal his man. 

"wow that dragon cell just stole my man. that is uncool."

u-4849 dashed towards the dragon cell with his knife out. he tried to stab dragon cel but PLOT TWIST the knofe stabbed memory cell instead (man FUCK memory cell!!)

"ow wtf"  memory cell died

u-4849 was then taken to federal prison for manslaughter and was given the death penalty as punishment. he was boiled alive in cell soup (a low-sodium alternative tk ramen.)

killer t married the cat cell and u-1146 married the dragon cell. they all lived happily ever after for 20 days then they all died due to the short life span of cells the end. 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈