Surprise

Morning came the sun shot through the curtains. Affina layed in bed with the covers over her face. "Another morning, yet another day wasted." Getting out of bed, seeing her wound being healed a little. Taking the bandages off, throwing them in the trash. "No bandages today." Getting ready for the day, yet another thing to be hunted down. "Just another day." Putting on my outfit for today, black long sleeve shirt, black leggings, and my boots to match the outfit.

Thank god, I didn't bring heels that'll be torture to go through. Walking down stairs seeing Eddie checking out of the hotel. He caught a glimpse of me, walking towards one another. "What are you doing?" He asked. "I'm going out for a little bit that's all." Eddie looked at her outfit and makeup two spikes on each eye. "I really don't understand why you gotta look out like that?" Eddie asked, Affina chuckled rolling her eyes at him.

"You'll be surprised, you don't even know the full me yet." Eddie smiled they both leave the hotel. "Where are you headed?" Eddie asked her. "Since I'm done with the Hobbit and I forgot to get another book from my library back home, I was wondering if Denmark has a library." Eddie looked at her with a smile. "How long have you been done with the book?" He asked, "I got done with it a few moments ago, why you ask?"

"Curiosity?" Eddie question in a hushed voice. "Well that'll get you in trouble if I do say so myself, don't be to curious or you might be found dead." Eddie lead her to the library looking inside she speed walks quite quickly. "There she goes, hey...wait up...!" Eddie walked behind her. "Okay do you have a library card or something?" Eddie asked. "No, I don't have a library card for this library." Eddie face palm himself at that moment he knew what was gonna happen.

"What are you planning on doing then?" He asked, she looked up at him with a smile. "Simple I'm staying here till I'm done reading that's what I mostly do any way." Walking around she found the horror section. "Always love a good scare here and there." Eddie followed behind, "why the horror section?" Eddie asked. "For many reasons of course now where oh where is it?"

"Where's what?" Eddie stood over her. "I'm looking for a good scare." Looking all over the shelves she found one that caught her eyes. "This one seems interesting. What do you think?" Eddie looked what she got and he wanted to know why? "I don't really like horror, but if you want my honest opinion. That story that you got there is called you've lost a lot of blood.

" you sure you want to read that one?" He asked. Looking at the book, she nodded. "Of course now you can sit down with me, if you like." Following her to two seats. Seeing a guy in all black, getting up when got her dagger out, Eddie saw and knew what was about to happen. "You okay?" He asked the guy pulled out a gun.

"GET DOWN!!!!" Eddie got down getting her knife out she kicked the gun out of the man's hand sliced his throat kicking him tot he ground. Ripping out his heart squeezing it. A lot of people got away, taking the gun from the floor. "He's dead, you okay Eddie?" Eddie got up from where he hid looking at her bloody face and her hands covered in heart.

"Yeah, I'm fine but your...your." Too stunned to speak, Mads heard what happened at the library and saw everyone run out and saw Affina and Eddie walking out covered in blood.

"Affina! Eddie you two alright?" His eyes shot wide seeing Affina covered in blood and a gun in hand and dagger. "What have you done?" Mads looked at the bloody mess.
"I killed him before he killed anyone." Affina said, her hand was covered in heart and blood. "Eddie, you alright?" Mads held Eddie up, "do you really have to do that?" He breathed. "Yes, or everyone would die, Affina looked behind her and the guy is still there cut opened he was. "What a gruesome sight this is."

"You think?" Eddie closed his eyes his stomachs twist and turn. "I should've gave you a warning." Eddie threw up Mads patted him on his back. "A warning would be nice instead of that!" Mads yelled Eddie got up from the ground. "That was definitely a surprise, but next time a warning." Affina chuckled, "alright I'll give you a heads up." Mads looked at her in concern but more concern for Eddie. Poor guy he saw the whole thing.

"Weak stomach?" Affina asked with a mischievous smile. "Yes I have a weak stomach." Mads took the two of them, in his car, he was not happy about what happened. "I'm very surprised of what you did." Affinia smiled and looked our the window, photographers were taking pictures of the dead body and police doing a investigation. "Fucken hell, what were you thinking, did anyone see you kill him?" Mads asked placing his head on the wheel. "It's a possibility or a definitely that I was caught.professio "I thought you were, a professional." Mads looked at her, she smiled like a maniac yep she's definitely fucked up.

"You're fucked up in the head, even I don't want to trigger whatever you have in that mind of yours." Ana smiled a mischievous smile that's when a cruel messed up idea. "Do I even want to know?" Mads asked he was concern even when things get do get messy or dark.

"I don't care, as long as you don't kill thousands....then I will care" Mads said checking to make sure the cost is clear. "Now, for now on you're not allow to be alone not once, do you understand me?" Mads was not happy he was either shocked for what just happened, or concern, let's be honest he is a famous actor in Denmark.

Handsome yes, charming yes, married yes, has kids and grandkids possibly. Who am I go judge I'm a assassin swore to protect those that are targeted, or me being targeted by people that are on the other side of the fucken world that wants to hunt me down. I don't need protection I have my fucken weapons. "For now on you need to stay low...understood?" Analyn nodded, but she still had that dark smile.

I can just kill people behind your back, and you wouldn't even know.