The Royal Promise

Our story takes place in the heart of New York City, where a vibrant dive bar buzzes with energy. From the throng of customers emerges a gorgeous waitress with a luscious mane of jet black, straight hair, piercing silver eyes that hold you captive, and a beguiling grin that exudes both charm and humour. Her angelic physique is a work of art, every curve and contour accentuated by her stylish attire.

As she steps out of the bar to aid a colleague struggling with a pesky rodent, the air crackles with anticipation.

???- Hey Roland what's going over there, you called?

Roland- yes Eva the girl of the hour, mind chasing the rat because I may be kind of-

Eva- wow looks like you men are becoming weak these days, tough, hey?

Roland- come on we work at a bar champ, have that mind, so without wasting time, please get rid of it?

Eva- fine you baby, okay Mr Snitch nothing to see or report to the police we clean and we aren't doing no-

Roland- seriously?

Eva- what? I'm still getting rid of it (as she took off her heel throwing it at the rat, as it left the dumpsters)

Roland- thank you but could you have not done the puns cause we-(about to finish his statement, the manager of the dive bar walked with a serious and raging expression)

Manager- hey Roland and lazy bones Eva, we have three rich fine gentlemen that want to be served right now!!

Eva- sure thing stone cold Brad!

Brad- hey know your role kid, I'm not your friend!!!

Eva- don't call me lazy bones and you will get your respect back!

Brad- whatever talking to you will be wasting my life on this earth, go serve the tables and make me some good money and you can look for help too.

Eva- yes sir.

Brad- and don't you dare even think about screwing up or else you kiss the employee of the month goodbye!!!

Eva- wow blame it on the girl, who spells trouble for the business.

Brad-less talking, more working Eva!!!!

As Eva and Roland walked back into the kitchen where some of the staff were leaving......

Eva- so you and I are going to serve some-

Roland- look Eva today, I can't help, I got a date tonight and you know how that goes.

Eva- you have a date, since when? And why didn't you say this before?

Roland- because you're always talking and talking, giving me barely a chance to say anything.

Eva- okay you go have your date and give me the juicy bits tomorrow.

Roland- thanks Eva for understanding (as he went to the locker room to change)

Eva- Hey Stacy want to help me out with the tables? (Calling another co-worker who didn't like her personality)

Stacy- no thank you, I have better things tonight like go on a date with your ex-boyfriend, a future doctor in the making, how did you lose that chance?

Eva- look as far, as I'm going to say this, I don't want problems just need the help, you slut.

Staff- ohhhhhhhhh

Stacy- I am the slut? well, screw you Eva unlike you, people earned this job and you were hired because of your looks bitch.

Eva- cause, they so natural beauty, compared to someone who is working hard to get some breast implants.