Part 5

I was late for work today, so I took a quick left to get there early, but as soon as I made the turn, someone was about to hit my car, but I slammed on the brakes just in time.

At the same time, I got out of my car to see if it was hitting anyone.

"Hey, are you all right? Did you hit somewhere?" I asked while chacking her, but I couldn't see her face because it was obscured by her hair.

One, I hit the brakes just in time to save her, and now she's yelling at me from above, but as soon as I saw her face, tears welled up in my eyes as if the ground had given way beneath my feet, and I realised I was about to kill my baby sister with my car.

"What in the world are you up to? wait wait wait are you the one I helped that night, right? Do you offer me this stitch to assist? Now you want to kill me. Tell me why you aren't speaking. Is there a tape in your mouth? Why don't you speak? Speak

I'm speechless right now.

"How can I speak if you don't give me a chance to speak?" I murmured something low and astonished, but I quickly bit my lower lip when I heard her.

"Ohoo Is this also my fault, which means I'm responsible for everything? Now tell me that I told your car that it hit me, huh? Tell me why you're standing like a deafening silence; you don't have a tongue in your mouth, and don't say anything now; I'm not allowing you to speak. I haven't even started speaking yet because I'm still calm," she replied, shrugging off her shoulder, in a crackly tone.

I merely blink several times and whisper to myself, as like seriously. 'She's saying she hasn't said anything yet, so what was it? Is she the one I consider to be my sister, or is she her twin sister? I'm really perplexed. Oh ho God, please assist me in finding my sister, but my thoughts are interrupted when I hear her speak again. Why God does she talk so much and refuse to allow anyone to speak to her like seriously?'

"Now what happened to you, you're not saying anything and whispering to yourself from above," she said almost glaring at me when she said it.

"By any chance, You have a twin sister," I asked, still same confused. Perhaps she is her twin.

"I have a twin sister and I didn't even know that. Thank you for telling me that I didn't even know I had a twin sister," she remarked in her most obnoxious tone.

"Are you insane, have you lost your mind, or do you like to drink first thing in the morning?" She yells at me while pointing at me.

"I don't drink in the morning," I responded fluidly, but I shut my mouth when I hear her ohoo god how many times I flinch today. who claims we're the most dangerous mafia in the world and look at me here. I flinch again and again. When I hear her loud voice. This time she's the one who's dangerous instead of me.

"Oh, so that means you drink," she says as she approaches me and begins to smell me. She looks at me with a death glare, and I simply swallow, thinking she's not my sister. She was so cute and innocent, but now she looks like a monster. It seemed like she'd devour me alive right now.

"Where are you lost?" she inquired, pointing her finger at me.

"huh, nowhere," I say, examining her again. "You're fine, you haven't been hurt anywhere," I say. I'm still depressed.

"FINALLY YOU REALISED AND ASKED ME," she said as she slammed her fist into my car. Oh, God, how many times have I flinched today?

"What were you doing?" I inquired.

She just started, "home."

"Let me drop you off at your house," I say.

"OK, no issue, anyway, I'm not that girl who says no, it's fine, I'll go alone," she replied, flipping her hair like a naughty girl, but not for me because she is my sister.