You Can't Judge a Girl By Her Limo

Bex's POV:

One day I was out with my little sister Sarah, our friends, Bailey, Alma, Molly, and Will. Will decided to take us out for a ride on our horses. There were very few things that made me happier than being out with my girl Mystic. I couldn't explain it at the time, but it was almost like we had some sort of cosmic connection.

"Hey Will, where is this place?" Molly called out as we were still following will. "Yeah, cousin. Where are you taking us?" Bailey asked, not too far behind Will. "Trust me." was all Will said, and for us, that was enough. 

Once we all stopped, we were all mesmerized by the spot that Will took us to. "Que lingo." Alma said as she dismounted her horse, Button. "Yeah. Sure is beautiful. Told you it'd be worth it." Will told us. "You can see horse land and the whole ranch." Alma said as we all got a little closer to the cliff. "It is beautiful, isn't it? How'd you ever find this place, Will?" Sarah asked as she took off her helmet. "Jimber and I stumbled on it a long time back." Will said, with Jimber neighing in agreement. "We come here every once in a while." He said with a chuckle at Jimber's neighing.

Just as we were all getting ready to settle down and have lunch, Scarlett and Mystic started to neigh and stomp, concerting Sarah and I. "Mystic, Scarlett, what's wrong girls?" I asked as I turned to them. "What's got you spooked?" Sarah asked as we ran over to them. Somehow, I could sense that they were trying to scream "danger".

"Something's wrong out there, Sis." I told Sarah, as I stopped her from trying to find out what spooked the girls. "I don't see anything, but you're probably right." Sarah told me, knowing as well as I did that our girls were trying to tell us something was wrong out in the woods.

Mystic's POV:

Bex and the other humans decided to go out for a ride in the wild, and I loved it. It always felt so good to be out here with my girl. Even though she couldn't really understand me, I knew she could sense how much I missed these wide open spaces. I just wish my brother could feel about Bex the way that I did.

Once the humans settled down, Scarlett and I sensed something dangerous out in the woods. We tried warning Bex and Sarah, but given our language barrier they couldn't tell exactly what were trying to tell them. "Hmm. You're on to something, girls." Shep the dog said after he sniffed around the area a bit, confirming our suspicions. "Thanks, Shep. I'm glad someone understands us." Scarlett said. "Although you have to admit, Sarah and Bex aren't far off in trying to." I told the two of them. And I was proven right when the girls came and told us that they knew we were trying to warn them about something, even if they didn't know what exactly that was.

Bex's POV:

Sarah and I walked up to the others where they had a nice picnic lunch set up. "Guys, I think we should probably head back to Horseland." I told them. "What, why?" Will asked me. "Something's bugging Scarlett and Mystic, but we're not entirely sure what." Sarah said to the group. "They're keeping secrets from you again?" Molly asked us with a chuckle. "Hey. Don't feel bad girls." Bailey assured us. "No one tells me anything either." 

"Y'all shouldn't laugh. You know the Whitney girls have a way with horses." Will said in Sarah and mine's defense as I sat down nest to him. "Es verdad. It's true." Alma confirmed as she took a bite out her sandwich. "Remember the first day at Horseland?"

I think we all remember that day like it was yesterday, but Sarah and I always thought they made it out to be a bigger deal than it was. "Oh, come on. It wasn't a big deal." Sarah said, a little embarrassed. "Yeah, we were just being ourselves." I confirmed with her.

"The first time we saw you guys, it didn't start out  very well, and it only got worse." Alma said, remembering the first day we we all met. "Man it was a big deal. Everybody knew you two were coming." Bailey said. "Excuse me? Not Alma and me. No one bothered to give us the 411." Molly contradicted. Meanwhile I started to reminisce about the the first time Sarah and I ever came to Horseland.