01 replay

*alarm rings*
I woke up from the loud sound of my alarm as I stood up to change.
"What happened to my school uniform? The blue one. I left it on the chair." I say tiredly
There were a bunch of clothes on the chair. I moved all of them to the bed as I finally found my uniform. I walked to the kitchen to find a note from mom.

-Y/n, I'm going to work. Remember to have some milk and eggs for breakfast!

I sat down to eat breakfast only eating the bread and milk*I'm not gonna eat it*, *it's gross*, *I don't want to eat this*, *hard-boiled eggs are disgusting* I thought to myself.
I get on the bus and find a seat for myself as I scroll down on Wecat seeing interesting stuff posted.
As I finally arrived at school seeing one of my friends waving at me
"Hey what's up y/n you look sad," she says
"Nope just tired" I muttered
"Oh well uh okay then I'll see you later then bye!"
"ok bye," I say opening the door to find everyone staring at me
*gosh what are they staring at*
Sitting down at my desk and I see my teacher handing out our mock exam as he finally hands me mine I looked at him nervously.
"You did great in the mock exam. keep that up and you'll be able to get into the top classes"
"Aww! Thanks, teacher!"
"It's your own hard work that brought you this far. Remember to have your parents sign off."
"Oh... Right..." I say looking down
Classes were finally over as I packed up and I saw a new message from mom.
____________________________________
Mom

I'll be home late tonight. Have dinner by yourself.

Okay, got it.

Remember to close the doors and windows, and clean up your pile of clothes. Don't play on your phone too late.

Oh, and pick up some laundry detergent for me when you go to the store. It's almost out.
Read
____________________________________

I get out of school as I put on my AirPods so I can listen to my favorite music.
As I finally arrived at the supermarket
____________________________________
List

-Instant noodles
-laundry detergent
-pineapple bun
____________________________________
I quickly paid for my stuff and ran home since the store is close to my house. 
Putting all my school stuff in my room, I walk into the kitchen to go cook the ramen I bought, when it was done cooking I took a picture of it and posted It on Wecat.
I was done eating so I went to watch my phone since there was nothing to do each time I scrolled I got more and more tired. *yawns* "I'm so sleepy..., I'll have to set the bed up first," I say as I put all my clothes back in the chair.
*finally... I can go to sleep* I think to myself as I turn off the lamp next to me and close my eyes.
____________________________________

Next morning
*alarm rings*
"oh my gosh I'm so tired" I groan,

I arrived at school very tired there's was nothing to do so I decided to go on my phone trying not to get caught by my teacher but I did, I don't know how I got caught but I was quiet but he kept turning around I don't know why but he called me after class...

"Is something the matter? You seem distracted lately. You'll fall behind this way." my teacher says
"Try to focus. You're a senior now. One slip-up and you'll fall behind everyone else."

*I just want to draw*
                                     *I don't wanna study*

*you're a senior?*
                                *what?*
                                              *so annoying!*

*how long until this is over?*
                                                     *I want to draw*
I stayed quiet the whole time just thinking of stuff I wished I can say out loud in front of his face but ill get in trouble...
I walked out of his classroom and went to my next period which was gym.
Then I saw a pretty girl jump roping, boys were talking about her "wow" "awesome", and "come look" I just stood there staring at her because she was perfect and pretty. (you're beautiful btw)
I went to the next class and It was boring like always so I pulled out a manga and started reading I tried not to get caught again but of course like always I did and told me to stay after class... Again...

"You scored badly on the exam this time. I've told you before you need to focus in class. I'll have to call your mother if this keeps up."

*so naggy*
        *all they know is to meet the parents*
                                                              * how irritating*
*I want to go out*
"You may go now," he says
I quickly rushed out of his classroom and went home and took a nap.
____________________________________
Heyyyyy if you're reading this thank you 💕💕 I know there was barely even talking but maybe in the next chapter.