episode -2

Hlooi everyone...

So let's continue..

Rishlyn, Shrishmeer, rehaan, preeta and pihu reached luthra mansion.

Pihu rang the bell with shivering hands hoping sonakshi will not come and open the door.just then someone came and opened the door and it was revealed to be..

Krithika.

Krithika hugged rishlyn and shrishmeer. And when she saw preeta and pihu she was hell shocked. Preeta told her everything and krithika hugged preeta and pihu happily.

They went inside and saw prithvi there.

Preeta :-Yeh yaha kya kar raha he.?

Krithika :-Jail se waapis aane ke baad yahi tehar rahe he. I can't say anything. Mein legally aaj bhi inki patni hu.

Preeta :-Dhakke marke nikaal kyu nahi dete?

Krithika :-Nahi de sakte... Inhe karan bhai ka support mil raha he. They are best friends now.

Everyone looks at her shockingly.

Preeta:-Kya tum sach bol rahi ho?

Krithika:- haan..

Just then karan came down . He was shocked and happy to see preeta and pihu alive. He ran to them.
But preeta and pihu gave him a disgusting look.

Karan:- preeta, pihu ek baar mujhe karan aur papa bula lo..

Preeta & pihu :-No we hate you Mr. Luthra..

Karan was destroyed.. He felt devastated.

Soon the anniversary started and karan was getting jealous seeing preeta and pihu with rehaan.

Kareena :-Karan tum aur sona ek couple dance karo..

Karan (Shouts):-We are divorced... Bua aapse kitni baar kehna padega ki sonakshi abb meri wife nahi he....

Everyone flinched listening to him. Pihu was hell scared to see her father shouting.

Sonakshi was embarassed and prithvi smirked seeing her condition..

Sonakshi started her fake emotional drama and kareena took her to the room.

Prithvi :-Yaar karan!! Acha dhamaka lagaya usspe.

Karan :-Yaar.. I am the Karan luthra... I don't spare my enemies.

Preeta(in mind):- isliye iski beti iski enemy he.

Rehaan noticed preeta's face and decided to changed the topic. Pihu was dying to call karan as papa. Even though he treated her mother badly. But she knew that preeta is her adoptive mother.

She had an unknown feeling whenever she heard karan's name.

Rehaan :-Chalo lets go for a trip..

Rishabh :-Haan good idea..

Karan:- So lets go to lonavala..(in mind) Jaha se sabkuch shuru hua wahi par Sabkuch khatam karunga.. Sonakshi Raichand.. Ur game is over..(Smirks evilly..)..

He went inside and prithvi followed him.

Prithvi :- Karan tumne lonavala choose karke bahut acha kiya.

Karan:- jaanta hu..

In lonavala..

A girl is sitting in her office consulting a patient. She is talking to the patient very lovingly.

After treating all her patients she went to her house. She was resting when she got a call..it was prithvi who told her that they are coming to lonavala..

Karan informed Prachi and ranbir about their arrival to lonavala.

The trio was informed about sonakshi..

***************************************
Shiv rai singhal:- A successful businessman and mafia..
A hidden and mysterious guy..

***************************************
And now the luthras and singhanias are going to lonavala.

Screen freezes on them sitting in the car.

Precap:-Karan meets vinny and pranbir..
Sonakshi murdered..

Please do support, read, vote and comment ur reviewz...

Love u all!!!❤❤❤