Revenge and Forgiveness

Y/N POV
I was still shocked.... I was trembling.. so for all this time... my step brother.. his friends and my friends... hid something from me... I feel betrayed.... "Y/N.. why aren't you talking... are you ok?", asked concerned Jaehyuk.... I didn't respond.... "Look.. sorry if we lied to you.. but understand us.. nobody believes that vampires or werewolves exist.. you were the only one that suspected us...." ... again.. I stayed silent....
"Please Y/N.. say something...", said Junkyu... I felt angry.. sad... disappointed... I had mixed feelings... I didn't know what to feel... I wanted to forgive them.. but at the same time I wanted to make them pay for lying to me... "See? Know not only us.. but she also is ignoring you guys...", said Soobin... I looked at him with a deathly stare, and moved towards him... "Ignoring them?! Me?! I'M NOT IGNORING THEM! I'M JUST SUFFERING IN SILENCE! I FEEL BETRAYED BY YOU ALL AND ALSO BY THEM! I'M SUFFERING! I DON'T HOW TO FEEL!", I was a crying mess.. I was exhausted... I started feeling weak... I tried to say something else but even before I tried everything went black...
Time skip, Haruto POV
She was still unconscious... "This is all your fault! If you didn't make her shout like that she would have been still conscious!", said Jihoon hyung to TXT... "OUR FAULT!?! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!! IF YOU DIDN'T HIDE FROM HER THAT YOU WERE VAMPIRES SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN STILL CONSCIOUS!! BUT NO! YOU DIDN'T! SO DON'T TELL US THAT IS OUR FAULT!" "YOU MADE HER SCREAM HER LUNGS OUT BECAUSE OF FRUSTRATION AND SHE FAINTED!!!", shouted Yeonjun and Soobin.... "Well, IT IS! BUT IS MOSTLY BEOMGYU FAULT!! HE IS HER STEP BROTHER! SHE TRUSTED HIM THE MOST!", said Hyunsuk hyung... I didn't want to listen to the conversation anymore so I made signal to Yoshi and Jeongwoo to follow me and go check on Y/N.... they nodded and we left... we went towards Jihoon hyung bedroom, where Y/N was laying unconscious... poor girl... "I hope she awakes soon... I miss her presence.. her smile.. her voice..", Me and Yoshi looked at Jeongwoo shocked.. "Jeongwoo .. do you perhaps like her?", asked Yoshi... "W-What?!? No! O-of course no!", "Stop lying! It's obvious!", I said.. "STOP!! I DON'T OK?!", "Ok! Chill bro!", me and Yoshi said... "And even if I like her I don't have any chance..." "Why?", I asked.. "It's obvious that she likes one of you guys.. she just sees me as a friend...", said Jeongwoo... "Well.. it's not that obvious.. I mean.. right now she hates all of us.. so..", said Yoshi hyung... "Who said that?". We all turned around to look at the bed where Y/N was laying with eyes half opened... "Y/N! You are awake!!", said Jeongwoo and rushed towards her to hug her... is he sure that he doesn't like her? I mean.. it's obvious... and no, I'm not jealous! "So you don't hate us??" "What?? Why should I?!" "I mean.. we lied to you and-" "Hey don't worry.. I forgive you all.. except my brother and his friends..." "OMG really?! Thank you so much Y/N!!", we said and hugged her. She hugged us back and then we helped her get up and went downstairs to the others....
Hyunsuk POV
We were still arguing with our enemies, aka TXT when we heard someone coming downstairs.. I turned around and saw Haruto, Yoshi, Jeongwoo helping... Y/N?! So she woke up!! I forgot about everything and rushed towards her to hug her... "Y/N I'm so sorry!I shouldn't have lied to you! Please forgive me!", she looked shocked for a moment but hugged me back and said "Don't worry Hyunsukie.. I already forgave you all" "Really? Omg thank you Y/N!", and I hugged her even tighter. "Hyunsuk I-I can't b-breathe" "Oh, sorry.. hehe..." I said as I let her go and scratched my neck... she smiled at me softly.. but wen she saw from afar... them... her face became emotionless... she went towards them.. "You... HOW COULD YOU!! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! I TRUSTED YOU! BUT YOU JUST LIED TO ME!! Jihoon! Can you...", she looked at him and mumbled something that me and the others didn't hear... but I think I know what she wanted to do.. kill them...