Chapter 1- Asassination

Blood trickles down my nose and onto the outskirts of my top lip, I breathe in knowing that i possibly just killed someone, my once icy blue eyes have been overrun with blood and my pupils sharpening so i can see what I'm about to do. My mind is set completely on the assassination of president Lilac, I set my eyes on him, i do have the vantage point, the arrow now floating in mid air next to me start spinning rapidly, i focus a little bit more and send the arrow flying. He quickly spins his chair and pushes his hand out, the arrow stops in the middle of the two buildings, it starts to slowly spin and is now aiming at my head, i close my suitcase and bolt as fast as i can through the door behind me, i hear glass break from where i just was, i slide over ventilation systems and jump from building to building, i see a knife lying on one of the roof's ahead, i focus on it and flick my hand to the trajectory of the arrow, i hear a cling and another loud clang of metal, i stop to breathe, taking water out of my survival backpack and take a sip.

Time to return to town i slowly think to myself, i climb down a few ladders and finally reach a very illuminated alley way, I walk slowly down the alley way, i get to the end and turn facing a huge hill, damn, should have jumped a few more buildings. I proceed to walk up the massive hill and go to town. "you were to kill the target, not let him kill you, Chael, you aren't the only one that can break the sound barrier, the target i assigned you to has broken the sound barrier, he can hear everything, you need to know tha-" Thamus was cut off by a loud ALERT coming from the computer and flashing lights, mainly red lights, "Time Barrier has been broken" The computer alert says, then they all stop beeping and flashing. "Sir, that isn't possible, the Time Barrier cannot be broken!" i quickly tell Thamus, He steps on his heels and rotates to face me, he leans in with a glare on his face, slowly creeping into a smile.

Ads by Torntv V6.0Ad Options

"Then... Kill... Him..." He slowly says then leans back to his original positioning with his hands behind his back, I nod slowly and two guys walk through the door with President Lilac's lifeless body, he has a needle stuck into his right shoulder so they paralysed him. I quickly walk out of the room and onto the rooftop breathing in the clear fresh air, i look over to the big city and see clouds forming in the sky, I put my hand in my jean pocket and touch the ring, i never should wear the ring, last time that happened... A tear trickles down my face and i quickly shake my head to rid the thought. Location of the target should appear on my wrist strap in about 20 minutes, I decide to go eat at downtown, i grab some sushi from the delicacy isle in the stock market, i decide to sit down at Zeus' park and eat my sushi their.

I finish my sushi and my wrist strap starts vibrating, "Location confirmed, suspect: Barry Allen a.k.a, The Flash" i stand in shock, The Flash died 13 years ago, how is he alive? I decide i should go confront him rather than kill him, i put my racers on and speed through the streets of NY, i put my helmet which is wirelessly adapted to my wrist strap, i can see everything, i pick up the speed going in-between streets, alleyways, car-parks and buildings. I reach the location and tilt so i stop almost instantaneous, i take off my races and they retract into the small keypad, i put the keypad in my bag, my helmet turns into a bullet proof vest, i walk into the huge factory slowly and cautious, i take out my heat detecting glasses and scan the factory, unfortunately for barry, he leaves a trail of heat and light, i click for my races on my wrist strap and the forge themselves around my feet, i quickly speed through the city following the heat signature, i can tell I'm faster than him because the trail is not evaporating, i turn the corner to where the trail was supposed to lead, but it ended.