☆≻Seven≺☆

JISUNG POV

JISUNG POV

I tightly clutched onto noona's waist as we sped down the roads. My eyes were closed tightly avoiding the raging wind. But the sounds of engines roaring, boomed in my ears as there were a few bikes riding along with us. 

When we came to a stop it was so sudden i almost thought i fell off. But then i got down and stumbled causing the other's to chuckle. 

Renjun: If Mark were here he would have laughed so hard.

Nari: yeah and he hits when he laughs.

She had a displeased expression.

The one's who were not here were who Nari called Mark and Soo-Jeong. They didn't come yesterday either. So i assumed they didn't go to college.

Nari: Anyway... Jisung remember-

Jisung: I can't tell anyone anything. If they trouble me, i should tell you and you said quote "noona will beat their ass for you" unquote.

The female had a proud smile as she ruffled my hair.

Aeri: You even let him call you noona? You freaking just met the boy.

Nari gave her the finger and looked at me.

Nari: Even if these guys bother you, tell me. 

Aeri just scoffed and walked in as a smile grew on my face. I walked with noona inside and i could already feel the stares on me. I was not wearing the jacket but i was walking with them.

Nari: Ignore them Jisung. It will get better with time.

I nodded. But the next second i heard a very familiar voice shouting my name.

Haechan: YAH PARK JISUNG!!

JENO POV

When me and Haechan entered the college premises i groaned.

Jeno: Can you like stop complaining?

Haechan: Not my fault you have such big hoodies.

Jeno: Well then shortie don't forget to bring an extra pair of clothes next time.

He dramatically gasped. 

Haechan: Who are you calling a shortie!? And mister-... wait... is that Jisung?! YAH PARK JISUNG!!

I looked over and saw the tall male turn around with wide eyes. And i noticed the jacket worn by the female next to him. I was sure Haechan didn't notice the Alpha yet.

So i chased behind the tanned boy who ran to Jisung.

Haechan: You know how worried i wa...

His voice trailed off as the Alpha turned around and gave us a bored look.

Jisung: Uh... hi hyungs. This is Nari and Nari these are my friends Haechan and J-

Nari: Jeno. Yeah i know.