Dance ~ hyunlix

(Unedited)

It was a nice summer day at the JYP Highschool, actually it was the last week until graduation and the upcoming ball. The school announced that this year the people can decide wether they choose to ask the same gender or the opposite gender out, last year only the opposite gender could be asked.
As for Felix he is a lucky guy.
He isn't attracted to girls so perfect opportunity to be open about his sexuality.
The only problem...
He doesn't have a date.
And he also doesn't know if ANY guy here is gay or at least bi.
Which means..he is fucked.

Felix pov

'I don't think any guy here is gay.
My crush, the popular and handsome boy, will definitely ask a hot, popular and rich girl out. Not going to lie, it's actually possible because of his looks.
I would like to go with him but everyone says that he isn't gay so why should I even try?
He doesn't even know that I exist, even tho we have the same classes, EVEN DANCE CLASS?!?
How does he not notice me..ugh.'
I walk to my next class, hah..it's dance class.
Dance is my major subject which is why I am here all the time and practice, practice and practice.
I notice that my crush, Hwang hyunjin, is here, alone?
Why is a boy like him all alone, even for once?
Normally his friends, Lee minho, Bangchan and Changbin, are here.
I only talk with Bangchan out of his friends, because he is an Aussie too.
But I never saw him THAT alone.
Anyways, I should put my stuff and the ground and start warming myself up.

I notice that hyunjin looked at me all the time while I warmed myself up.
It kinda made me anxiety but I hide it.
Instead of calling myself down I play a music and starts practicing my favorite, and best, choreography.
I already practiced it like a million times, but hyunjin is looking at me now, because he did a break and sits on the couch.
Perfect opportunity?
Maybe.
The choreography is actually REALLY HOT.
He started at me, like not only looked but STARED.

"Hey Lee."
"Uhh..yes?"
"I like the choreography. You come here often don't you, more than others in this class."
"Yea, I like to dance it makes me happy, maybe that's why."
"Cool, hey Uhm look.."
Why is he so shy now?
"Could I have your number, Felix?"
FELIX? HE DIDNT SAY LEE? Oh gosh ANSWER FELIX ANSWER.
"S-sure"
"Here."
He hands me in his phones and I put my number in his contacts, gosh this feels kinda unreal? I give him his phone back and I feel my ears getting even more red.
"Thanks, uhm could I ask you something else?"
"Sure, what is it?"
"Do you have a date for the ball?"
Wait..wait what? IS IT THAT QUESTION? WHY DOES HE ASK ME HELP.
"I- uhm no sadly not.."
"Want to go there together?"
"Uhh..well as friends or what? I thought you already have a date"
"Oh, no I don't. And no not as friends, I am asking you out on a date."
"I- uhhh well I guess sure."
"Nice. I will text you everything later, I have biology now. Don't be shy to come and have lunch with me."
"Alright t-thanks. Good luck at biology."
"Thanks, bye Felix!"
"B-bye-"

Did THE Hwang hyunjin just ask me LEE FELIX out on a date?
Yes.
Oh gosh.

Timeskip- ball night.

Hyunjin<3
Hey Felix~
I'll pick you up at 8, is that okay for you?
Also, give me your address for that.