Chapter 5: Satellites

(TERRELL and the song for this chapter is in the MM. Of course Terrell is Kevin Gates fine ass *smirks*)

Chapter 5:

Satellites, Satellites.

Never really made love, Gates.

Never really made love, oh.

Say she never really made love, oh-oh.

[Verse 1]

I been shot through the heart.

Just on the d-low, Lucas Brasi selling kilos.

Gotta shop outta town and got a spot just around the way.

Let's be specific, if I'm the nigga you feeling.

Am I wrong for showing interest in these women surrounding.

I'mma straight dick her down, and go.

No time to lounge with hoes.

On the grind, all the time.

I then been down this road.

Strictly need my C-Notes, can you keep up with my lingo.

Some a say life is a gamble, which means love is a casino.

Everybody just playing to win, think I made again.

Though many ladies pretend, hoping this ain't what it is.

This business I'm in, may make me taking a beating.

Would you still be my friend, when I'm lonely love.

Get 'em gone, cause ain't no one on the phone, but us.

Someone who strong when it's rough, someone who won't give up.

Ain't wasting time, hustle every night.

Promise everything is alright!

Kevin Gates - Satellites

The images of the abuse flashed through Angelique's mind. Just the thought of the men slapping and hurting her made her wince. She couldn't believe that all this had happened to her. She knew deep down that if she would've left Terrell alone, she wouldn't have been in this mess.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of someone knocking on the door. She knew that it was Terrell. She checked her clock, and saw that it 11p.m. Angelique rolled her eyes and just sat on the couch refusing to answering the door. "Angelique, I know yo' ass in here." He said through the door before knocking again.

Angelique sighed heavily. "Go away." She popped another pain pill, which would be the fifth pill that she would have today.

Terrell knocked harder because he really wanted to see what the fuck Angelique's problem was. Angelique looked beside her, and stared at the brown envelope. "Angel, you better open this mu-" Terrell was interrupted by the sound of the locks on the other side of the door unlocking. He just stared at the door waiting for it to open, but it never did. Terrell sighed.