Stein

Book: Stein

Book: Stein

Language: English
Type of Book: Fanfic/Watching
Main Character: Professor Franken Stein
TV Show or Movie: (Anime) Soul Eater & My Hero Academia
Love Interest: Shouta Aizawa
Started: January 23, 2021
Synopsis: After the defeat of the Kishin Asura with everyone recovering and rebuilding, Stein calls his husband to tell him what has happened since his husband saw it on the news. After recovering Stein travels to Musutafu, Japan then to UA which he has a pass to since he's also a teacher there. On his husband's side of things they just stopped the Shie Hassaika and rescued Eri who Shouta Aizawa took in and he told her all about his husband, who she meets a couple of days later. Stein stops at the teachers dorm and finds Shouta and his apartment to which he reunites with the both of them. After spending time together they take Eri to see Class 1-A and to introduce Stein to the students.

When they walk into the dorms and the students see a man with a screw sticking out of his head walking with their teacher they stare in surprise and as Shouta goes to introduce him they disappear. Class 1-A, the teachers, heroes, villains, and DWMA students and teachers appear in a room filled with furniture, a movie screen, kitchen, bathrooms, and bedrooms. They are brought there to watch Professor Franken Stein's life and what's been happening on the news.