Chapter 1

Serena's POV

"They haven't came to school for 1 week!" I exclaimed.

Dawn was also sad because Gary hasn't texted or called her. And that all happened when i said to Ash that i'm dating Calem and spit all those awfull words to him. I kinda regret doing that i think i had misunderstood miette and him.

We were close to school, then suddenly, a black Lamborghini passed us and stopped infront of the school gate. We slowly walk towards the Lamborghini and saw a man with a black suit and black glasses opening the car door. We were shocked at who it was. Then all the girls crowded the school gate entrance and shouted that they had missed them. Miette then squeeze through the crowd and hugged Ash. What surprise me was that he hugged her back! My heart just break into pieces.

"Awhhhh" Fangirls exclam.

Ash smiled at Miette and said something that made her chuckle.

And then she ran inside the school.

"C'mon Serena!" Dawn said with a wide smile when she saw Gary.

"Wait up" i said.

No one's POV

"We missed you too!" Ash shouted with a smile that everyone would fall for.

"Omg, Ash you are lookinh so hot with glasses on!" One of the fangirl shouted that made Ash chuckled and the fangirls started fangirling.

"We brought you all some gifts that will arrive at anytime now." Gary said.

Then suddenly a helicopter dropped a huge box with a lot of things that burst open.

"Boys and Girls that huge box which just burst open are your presents. And inside those things, there's a surprise for you." Ash said

"Thank you Gary & Ash!" They shouted and ran towards the box

Dawn ran towards Gary while Serena after her.

"GARY!! I missed you so much. *Sobs"
Dawn hugged Gary and he hugged back and let out a smile.

"I missed you too Dawn! My phone broke so i can't call or text you. And i went to US in a hurry so i wasn't able to meet you. Sorry about that Dawn." Gary said hugging her and kissing her on the cheeks.

"That doesn't matter now!" Dawn said and knocks his head.

Ash just smiled.

Serena was staring at him at the whole time and wasn't even listening to what Gary and Dawn were talking.

"Hi Dawn! Nice to mee you." Ash held out his hand and smiled.

Dawn was shocked and though something had happened to him and lend out her hand.

"Nice to meet you too! You must be Ash!" Dawn shaked his hand and smiled.

Soon they let it go.

"Gary always talked about how beautiful and cute you were." Ash said with a smile.

Dawn blushes at this statement and looked at Gary who was also blushing.

"You know Ash! I shouldn't have told you everything." Gary said.

"Hi" a voice said.

"Uhh....who are you?" Ash asked

"This is my bestfriend. Her name is Serena." Dawn introduced her.

"Oh...k"
That's what Ash said.

"I have a class with Prof.Berta today so i'm gonna head to class now or else she's gonna scold me" Dawn kisses Gary and ran off.