a night with Yor. (LEMON)

Even after a long day at work, Toad still has plenty of energy left. But he's also very horny so when he returned to his room, he saw Yor in her underwear.

Yor: *seductively* you're back honey

Yor: *seductively* you're back honey. I've been waiting.
Toad: I always knew you had a hot body babe. You don't mess around. I guess it's a good thing I left Anya with team JNPR.

Yor walked over to Toad and started making out with him while he removed her underwear. Yor then lightly pushed him onto the bed. She inserted his cock inside her pussy making her moan.

Yor: you're even bigger than I thought dear.
Toad: were you expecting my dick to be smaller?
Yor: not at all my love. I always knew you were this big.

Toad grabbed her hips and moved his own making her moan even louder.

Yor: *moans* oh fuck yes! Harder! Fuck me harder! Make me into your own personal cum dumpster!
Toad: *groans* I'm not done yet baby! I still have lots of energy left!

Toad thrusts harder making Yor moan more. Toad came once but he's still going. As he keeps thrusting, he's groping Yor's breasts.

Toad: were your breasts always this big.
Yor: of course darling. I would never allow old bastards to touch me. That privilege goes to you and only you.

Toad thrusts harder and faster until he came, filling her pussy to the brim.

Yor: *panting* that felt so good. I think I might get pregnant.
Toad: *panting* we still have some time until team JNPR comes back with Anya.
Yor: but honey I'm exhausted. I don't think I can go another round.