Participant Rules

Okay okay, nobody likes rules, BUT they are still very important. Participants, if you do not follow all of the mandatory rules, then I hold the right to reject your form or disqualify you. So I think it's pretty obvious to pay attention to this specific chapter.

1. Follow this account. You may unfollow after the awards, but we would appreciate it if you didn't. 

2. Follow your specific judge in your genre, because they're dedicating their personal time and efforts into judging and reading your book. 

3. Add this awards book to a private AND public reading list. This way, you'll receive a notification whenever we update this book. 

4. Your work must be original. Plagiarism is not and will not be tolerated here. If you are caught plagiarizing or copying another's work, you may be blacklisted.

5. Under no circumstances can you bribe your judges. Just don't do it. If you're caught, then your book will be disqualified and publicly announced to dissuade you from ever doing it again. Judges, please do not accept bribes and if a participant attempts, please report them to us via PM.

6. Cyberbullying, racism, or general unjustified negativity will not be tolerated here. Breaking this rule will result in a permanent warning and if broken again, disqualified.

7. You may enter up to 2 books, however in different genres. We want you to be able to submit your works, but also we want more writers to be able to participate in one genre.

8. Your work must be in English. If it has minor dialogue or words in other languages, it is acceptable given that it does not take up a significant chunk of your book,

9. Post a shout-out on your message board. We want more people to learn about this awards and hopefully participate. This will also help us reach or even surpass our deadlines to make sure this awards runs smoothly on time! The password is your favorite poem.

10. Your story has to have at least 5 chapters (excluding aesthetics and authors notes). For poetry and short stories that will be at least 3 chapters.

11. Optional, but we would love it if you voted on the chapters of this book in order to help us with the Wattpad algorithm! 

I will be checking to see if all of these rules are followed, and if they aren't when I look at your form, then I will delay it until they're met!

And not a formal rule, but make sure to always be courteous and kind to your fellow participants, your judges, and me, your host!

Btw if you want, you can follow me at for more specific announcements about this Awards.

p.s. there's a password hidden somewhere here :)

Thanks for reading,

EvighetInvicta & the THT team.