TWENTY ONE- without her

***small smut and lots of self harm. only read if ur comfortable w/ it.***

if u need help, remember the suicide prevention line is always there for you <3
800-273-8255 is the line for it. (American Number)

Peters POV:

I open my dreary eyes, and i'm back in the place, where hell takes place. I was right. Dr. Brenner took me again. I pinch myself really hard, just in case this is a dream, but I stay awake in the white walls of Hawkins Lab. (Hawkins Prison)

Papa made me meet a girl, fall in love with her, and then take me away from her. Why wont he let me live a normal life? I was planning to ask her to marry me once we finally went to California.

I think about how, I didn't really like her at first, so that's why I left the first night, but when she came looking for me, I knew not everyone was like papa. She cared. She took me back to make me feel better. I love Y/N, so so much.

I pace around my room, which is basically a prison cell, and try to think of things that help me be happy. But everything I think about, it's her. Y/N is the only thing that makes me happy.

"Shit." I groan out loud, tugging at my hair. Tugging on it felt nice, so I keep tugging on it for a bit, just trying to think of things that make me happy.

Then, I think back to the things that made me happy even when I was in this lab.

Jerking off.

I remove my hands from my hair, sigh and smile. Yes, maybe jerking off will help me at least forget about loosing her for the foreseeable future. What if, I'm gone so long, she gets around boyfriend?

Fuck. I cant be thinking about that. So, instead I put the memories of fucking her into my head, and I feel my erection starting.

I lay down onto my rock hard bed, and take off the black belt I have on. Yes, when I woke up, I found myself in that white lab suit.

(this sexy suit so imagine it or else um ugly goofy ahh eddie will kiss you and kidnap you)

I unzip my fly, and I can see my erecrion hard through my boxers. I like them down, and slide it just past my knees, but not fully off. I glance up and lock the door with my mind.

I start to slowly stroke it, and whisper her name. I take my full hand, and start going up and down, it feels like something though, but not good. Like, i'm not being pleased. Like this is a job.

I whisper her name again.

"Y/N, oh fuck," I fake moan under my breath.

Still confused on why i'm so bored.

I then, stroke harder and harder, trying to feel the feeling I feel everytime I do this, but it just doesn't come to me. I get sadder and sadder. I can feel my hardness going away, and I keep trying to stroke super fast but it's just making it worse.