Oneshot- My Property

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

Blackhat PoV
——
I glance around the threatening and devilishly evil looking halls, everything looks in order, Demencia hasn't threw that wretched glitter anywhere, 5.0.5 hasn't left any flowers in their intricately designed vases. Ah, what a nefarious day, that was until a dainty figure had slammed into my chest I opened my my eyes and spat out "Dr.Flug?" In a detrimental tone. I am replied with a "Ye-Yes Black H-hat?" It was chocked out as a clump of crumbling words, how pathetic as usual for Flug. I gaze in a unhappy manner at his chest rising up and down at a quick pace, his thin, sweaty hands and at his endearing, barely-visible eyes. I scoff "And what do you suppose you are doing out of your lab?" "E-Erm well I a-a-am just getting cof-coffee, Sir Blackhat.." he just about mumbles out as I growl lightly, "Hmph, well, as you were Flug" I sigh as my feet click against the dark, wood floor "Ye-Yes Bla-Blackhat Sir-sir.." He squeals out softly. I march with a huff to my room, as this sensation overcomes me, what is it that you humans call it? Sexual desire? Arousal? Horniness? Yes, thats the one. I swiftly locked my door and grabbed my erect dick, I release a low pitched moan and palmed myself more quickly and with more pressure "haah..Hah~ F-flugg~ mmphh.." I jolt as I realised who's name I had moaned quite loudly, I began to softly purr, each time getting more intense. I quickly unzip my pants and pull down my boxers, my dick springing out and pre-cum dripping from my hard dick, i mewl softly and rub my dick at an inhumanly pace "AH! AAHMM~ FLUG! OH YES FLUG! PLEASE FUCK ME!!" I scream, god, I hope my room is as soundproof as I think it is.

Flug PoV
——
I've finished my invention, finally, it's a Gender-Switch 2.0. It should confuse those filthy hero's for a while, giving us a chance to attack them. I am so excited to show Blackhat! I am encased in a daydream, Blackhat looks at me with a sweet gleam in his eyes and announces to me "Dr.Flug, I am extremely pleased with you exceptional work, and I return your romantic feelings towards me~" Ah! How dreamy~, suddenly I find myself outside of his office and hear "FL..G!!..UCK ME!!" From inside the room, am I in a daydream again? No, no I'm not..so what are the lustful meows that I hear? "J-jefecit-to? Si-Sir?" I cough out, in a worried tone. "G-go..OHHH!~ Away flu-ughh~" I hear someone cry, definitely Jefecito, no doubt. I remember I have keys to his room, "Jefe are you okay!? I-I'm coming i-i-in!" I yell in a relaxing manner as I unlock the creaking, painted black door, splinters flaking away off of it. I am met with a lewd sight of Blackhat jacking himself off intensely "AUGHH!!" He moans as thick, white liquid pours onto his built, muscular chest. "S-SIR!!" I manage to yell out in shock while blushing madly "I-I th-thought I to-to-told you not to come in, D-dr.Flu-Flug.." He splutters out, clearly flustered. I see his dick get hard again and I approach him "Do-Do yo-u want me-e to help y-y-you with that, Sir?" I shyly stutter. "Hnng~ Haah..if you wish, this will not leave this room, Dr.." He sweetly breaths out. I stroke his long dick, in awe of its length "I wonder if demons genetically have big dicks like this, or if its just unique to you..Do you think this will all fit down my throat? Is it sensitive or?.." I blurt out, not realising my quite personal questions. I guess the nerdy side of me got the better, I could tell he was getting impatient, he had the attention span of a small toddler "mmhnm.." he softly growled at me "hurry uup~" he shuffled towards me, trying to move his dick closer to my face as I leaned on his soft, feathery bed. I snapped out of my thoughts and caressed his dick slowly, and erotically. I pull up my soft, paper bag which slightly crinkled and I drop it onto the ground beneath me, showing my thick, dark brown hair which fell to the bottom of my shoulder blades. I opened my mouth, widely and wrap my soft, cherry lips across his dick, I bobbed my head up and down, slowly and teasingly, I gaze lustfully up and my eyes meet with Blackhat's "khh..haa mmm..~" he purrs sweetly to me "mmphm~" Escapes my lips, its the only thing I can manage to mumble. He takes charge now, slamming my head down on his dick, as I suck on his delicious dick. I lift my head up, just centimetres above his tip, sweet salvia connecting us, the room as hot as a sauna "hah..I love you.." I moan out to him "a-as do I-I, Dr.Fl-Flug.." I lovingly kiss his tip and start to grind my clothed dick onto his. He unbuckled my belt and drags my pants and boxers off at the same time, grinning madly in the process, his charcoal nails dug into my sides as e teases me, rubbing the tip of his dick at the entrance of my ass. I couldn't wait any longer and dropped myself onto his dick, I can't describe this feeling, instant. Euphoria. "ACK!! AAAAHH! HAH! OH FUCK YES!!" I screamed, instantly in-love with this feeling "hnng.." I hear him grunt, fairly loud. I bounced on his dick in a rush of ecstasy. Up and down, up and down, up and down. Thats all that went through my mind, I couldn't comprehend anything else, just this feeling, this delicious feeling. I love it. I need it. Oh dear satan this is so fucking good. "BLACKHAT!~ OH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!~" I squeal loudly "FLUG! HNGG..IM GOING TO- AAAGHH!!" I feel his white, thick, delicious liquid fill me up to the brim as I cum along with him. "Haah.." we both say in unison.

-THE..END?..-
[1041 words]