First Night😱

So hye and hello everyone i am literally sorry that i didn't posted this one story also .

So meri ek new story aane wali hai

Wo pata chal jaega kab aaegi

Let's start

Suddenly susheela realised ki wo chudail room me enter karne wali hai. She was about to go out of the room but she didn't. 

Susheela. (to herself) Are Sushi baby tum kaha ja rahe ho room tumhare pati ka h usse shaadi hui h iska matlab ye thodi h ki wo tumhare room me aaegi to tum uske lie apna room chhod ke guest room me chali jaogi. Jaegi to wo wo bhi iss room se nhi balki is ghar se or Pramod ke life se bhi just kuchh mahino ki baat h. 

Then the chudail entered. 😒 She gave Sushi this wala look and was went towards the closet and fully ruined the beautifully arranged closet and at last she went towards Sushi. 

Shanaya.  Don't u know that my clothes should be there in that closet. I want them in the closet in the next 10 minutes till I am resting and please don't be like what i am asking for. I am Pramod's wife now so it's my right to live in the room with aall my luggage. U understood now do what I said. Go fast🙄

Susheela. Bas ho gaya tumhara. Abe kal ki aai ladki pehle to pati ki life me ghusti h phir mere pe hi hukum chalati h.  Rehne hi do kya karungi tere jaise ke muh lag ke chalo chhodo ye kaam jo kaha h na mere se wo jaake maid se kaho wo kara degi. 😑

While they were talking our hero came out from the washroom and asked

Pramod. Sushi baby where are my clothes? (he was clothless and was just in his towel) Wo toh achha hua mai towel leke gya tha otherwise mujhe aise hi aana padta phir to wo sab dikh jata jo tumhe dekhne ki desire h. (he said all this slowly coming towards her while he doesn't even noticed Shanaya and sushi was giving him weird looks as she didn't liked the way Shanya was staring at her husband with lust full eyes) 

She get up from the bed and went towards the closet to get him his clothes and when he turned towards her he turned and saw Shanaya looking at him with lust full eyes. Now he saw movement in her she slowly started walking towards him and touched his bare chest sensitively. Sushi was seeing this all from the closet but she doesn't said anything as she wanted him to stop that girl. And he did he stopped and held her hand and with full respect which a man should give a lady he kept her hand aside. 

Pramod. U listen please I am married to u this doesn't means that u can say my wife anything  she is sustainable that she can sustain ur madness but i am sustainable jab tak baat mere upar baat ho lekin jab baat meri Sushi ki aati h then it's unsustainable and maine suna jo bhi tumne usse kha but agar ab aisa kuchh hua to dekh lena. (while saying all this he didn't even looked in that girl's eyes and didn't even made an eye contact )

But that witch have no effect she thought

Shanaya. (mind)  koi nhi baby bas kuchh din aur phir kuchh aisa hoga jo tum kya koi bhi nhi soch sakta. 

Pramod went to sushi kissed on her forehead she hugged him. While the chudail is jealous 

Sushi. How i got u may be it was my better luck that god gifted me my life's biggest gift which no one can give. 

Pramod. Bas bas ab itna bhi mat chipk OK meri bare body se warna control nhi kar paunga and first night man jayegi. 😛

Sushi started hitting him lightly on his chest with her tiny hands. 

He then changes and then

Byee byee

Kal milenge 

Target 

Votes. 10

Comment. 5

Your dukhi writer

Tanvi🤧🤧