Chapter 18- The new seducer

Midoriya's POV:

I have this weird feeling that Mahō was right about there being a murderer at UA. Five of the girls I've talked to from other courses are dead. Kaminari and Jiro are dead. Saki and Tsuki left. Tako is still here, but she's ignoring me. What is happening? School will never be the same again. I shrug as I see a girl with blondish, gingerly hair. She has a purse over her shoulder and walks down the hallway. Who is that. All the girls watching her pout in anger while the boys faint in happiness.

Who is that? I notice her touch a boy's shoulder and he passes out from being so flustered. I try to avoid eye contact with her. Why does everyone like her?

~Timeskip~

I decided to sit by myself today. I want to find out who the killer is. As much as I'd hate to think it, I think a student from the hero course is the killer. I get so lost in though that I don't even notice someone sit next to me. When they touch my shoulder, I turn to see the girl that was walking down the hallway earlier. I don't even realize but she somehow activated her quirk.

Girl: You're from the hero course right?
Midoriya: Wha- Uhhh, y-yeah...?
Girl: I'm Dena. I'm new here. My my, you're pretty cute.~
Midoriya: Uhhhh

Dena gets really close to me. I feel a bit uncomfortable, but I don't want to tell her. Also for some reason I kind of like this. But before she kissed me, Uraraka breaks us up. Thank god.

Uraraka: I see you got a girlfriend... AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!
Midoriya: WHAT?! WE'RE NOT DATING!
Dena: Not yet.~ See ya later pretty boy.

She gets up and walks away, leaving me with an angry Ochaco.

Uraraka: Deku, what the fuck?

I've never seen her so mad before, is she okay?

Midoriya: I swear I don't like her like that, we just met, besides she seduced me with her quirk.
Uraraka: ...
Midoriya: I'm sorry if I hurt you...
Uraraka: It's fine, I just thought you would tell me if you had a girlfriend. I mean, you're always catching girls from the other courses so I was wondering if you were dating any of them.

Midoriya: I'm not dating anyone, I'm also just friends with all those girls.
Uraraka: Okay, I'll take your word for it. Only because I saw that girl flirting with other students this morning, who is she?
Midoriya: She's Dena. She's the new student. Apparently she's a new student.
Uraraka: Oh. She's a player from what I know.
Midoriya: Yeah, I can see that.

I then see her go to other boys at tables and flirt with them. She really is a player.

Uraraka's POV:

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE MOTHERFUCK IS THIS BITCH DOING SEDUCING MY DEKU I WILL KILL THIS UGLY ASS HOE SHE'S SUCH A GREEDY SLUT AND A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

Excuse my language.

Angry I walk away from the table. Tsu walks up to me knowing how angry I am.

Tsuyu: If you need to yell you can do it when we get home. As of right now, please don't shout.
Uraraka: ... I want to grab that girl's heart and rip it out crushing her soul.
Tsuyu: I know but as of right now you need to calm down.

Have you guys heard of Yandere Simulator? I wonder how Ayano stays okay while girls crush over Taro. Because I feel like killing someone, even if it's not Dena.

Uraraka: Dena, you better watch out because I'm going to get you for this, just you wait. I'll get you out of my way, if it's the last thing I do.

I angrily storm out of the cafeteria, with Tsu behind me. I am so pissed off. Ugh!
Shillia: Eliminated
Lillian: Eliminated
Lesley: Eliminated
Nori: Eliminated
Yume: Eliminated
Mahō: Eliminated
Saki: Eliminated
Tako: Eliminated
Tsuki: Eliminated
Dena: Alive
Rival 11: ?

To be continued...

Words- 666 😈

Thanks for reading! 🤎