1

"I, Yoongi Min, swear to the holy motherland of ours, that, I'll serve of her highness, her motherland till my last breath

"I, Yoongi Min, swear to the holy motherland of ours, that, I'll serve of her highness, her motherland till my last breath. I pledge that I'll always be loyal to each and every order of her highness and would never ever question her orders." The young man who was only 20 years old bowed while receiving his gun. "I hope you'll do well Major." The senior said and the younger one smiled at him with respect. "I'll, comrade." He said and saluted to his senior.

"That's how you came to British India." "Yes Ofcourse." The Lieutenant smiled at the reaction of his junior while sipping the tea from his cup. It's been 5 years since he have been serving in British India as a General and got a promotion 2 years ago as a Lieutenant. "Lieutenant Min... How can we make our representation in people's eyes as you?" One of the 4 juniors with whom Yoongi was sitting, asked. Ofcourse, Yoongi was known to be the most strict of the Lieutenant, only his name was enough for the people of the colony to shiver. Infact, he never ever felt a twitch before seeing the people get executed by the cruel government. He knew how to terrorise people, how to humiliate them and he surely kept the pledge of serving the country and being loyal to the same. He just shrugged his shoulders at his junior's questions and took his gun which was kept on the table for a long now. "I think I should go to check the area. Greetings Comrade." He said and watched the other 4 getting up from their seat hurriedly only to salute him. They reminds him of how he used to be when he came to the colony very first.

"Lieutenant Mi-" He aimed his gun at the forehead of one of the tanner citizen who just came to tell him something, stopping him in between. He was always like that, his heart never clenches while shooting anyone who doesn't go the way he wants to. Though, most of the citizens yet haven't seen him but only his name was enough for them to shiver down their spine. "What is it? Something explosive?" He smirked knowing the fact that how many time revolutionaries tried to bomb him but everytime, he would dodge it. "It... It's letter... letter from your mom." The postman extends both of his hands in shiver which Yoongi eyes for a while and harshly takes it from his hands. "Go away." He says while rotating is gun as if shooing him with it. "Lieutenant." The postman collected so much courage only to shiver when Yoongi eyes him with daggers, hatred and disgust in his eyes. "You haven't paid me for 2 mon-" before the old man could even complete his sentence he is on ground. Yoongi hit him with the metal gun in his hand which makes him fall on the ground. His letters all over the place which he still have to deliver. "I'm gonna get in trouble so many letters were of British officials, if the letters get ruined, I'll be killed, or even bad." The postman mumbled after hearing the steps of Yoongi fading in the air.

"Yoongi, my friend." The guy in the library chimed up when he saw his friend entering from the door, his hands binded behind him. "What are you upto, John?" Yoongi said as he leaned his side on the counter with the help of his elbow. The man of the same age let a huff out and started typing something in the type-writer. "Writing the books I have to order for this library." He said and the noise of pressing the buttons of the keyboard echoed in the big library. "Do you have that book?" The Lieutenant said and kept his hand under his chin. "Which one sir?" From his friendly behaviour the friend suddenly became formal to his friend. He was the friend Yoongi first got to have since he came to this British Colony, and to his surprise they were still friend despite of how terrorizing the Lieutenant is. "The Tone of Love." The guy replied and smiled sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck. "Who'll think the brutal, humiliating and terrorizing Lieutenant Min would actually like Romantic Novels about music?" The librarian laughed at his friend while he went to find the book in the shelf behind him where he always find the newer released books. "Those servants and revolutionaries should be treated that way, they are inferior to us for a cause and I like those romantic novels just because they are related to music and isn't boring unlike those fat books written about tutorials for notes and all. It's entertaining." The Lieutenant explained making the guy nod. "So you aren't interested in Romantic Life?" His friend asked and he threw the blue coloured book on the table infront of Yoongi and bending down on the table with his elbows folded to look at him. "Ofcourse not." Yoongi shrugged and flipped the pages of the book in a rush to see if everything is alright. "Yoongi Min, I need a bit of your help. Look after library for me for some time, I'll be back after posting this." He said and fixated the letter in between his index finger and middle finger. "You are literally telling a British Official, a lieutenant to look back after a library?" He looked at his friend in disgust. "City's biggest library." His friend tapped his shoulders while wearing his jacket before he went out. "John Walter, you owe me something for this!" The Lieutenant shouted but never knew if the guy heard him or not. He let out a sigh just to sit at his friend's chair with his legs crossed, reading the novel he just rented. This was actually the time when not many of the readers could be seen around, and today wasn't any unusual. The library was silent without any readers. Yoongi was at ease just when he heard the door bell. His eyes followed the door only to meet the girl standing there and the world around him froze.